• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

I actually saw 2 pre-02 both Red. Were you the other red one? I was there doing the autocross event.

Heres the one that I saw on the full course.

imag0767.jpg

I was the other one. I guess I didn't see you in the autocross event--I didn't get a good look at cars there.

word is that its probably not totaled..... but damn! that car was sexy

Okay, saw pictures of the damage and it looks exactly like another members that had the exact damage, exact location, and exact reason and they now have one of the best looking NSX out there :cool:. That being said, the car should be fine. Glad they made it out okay.

Last edited:
So I'm driving home in my truck and look out at the side mirror and see a yellow car. Wait a minute, that's not a 'vette. it's an NSX! Wait a minute, is it mine? I roll down the window and yell over to the female driver "I own a yellow one too!" She smiled and waved back. Followed her down the 73 where she got off at Oso Parkway. So that is what my car looks like from the back, going down the road.......:)

So I'm driving home in my truck and look out at the side mirror and see a yellow car. Wait a minute, that's not a 'vette. it's an NSX! Wait a minute, is it mine? I roll down the window and yell over to the female driver "I own a yellow one too!" She smiled and waved back. Followed her down the 73 where she got off at Oso Parkway. So that is what my car looks like from the back, going down the road.......:)
Ramon's wife?????

If so she's hot! Never seen the car before but read in this thread of her mysterious appearances. Could it be? The car was immaculate.

Saw a red pre-02 driving north on the 405 in the Torrance area around 5pm yesterday. I was driving south, not in the NSX though.

Saw a red pre-02 driving north on the 405 in the Torrance area around 5pm yesterday. I was driving south, not in the NSX though.

I work in Torrance I get on at Crenshaw Blvd and get off on Inglewood Avenue. Could've been me because I drove the car for a week from 9/21 to 9/28 due to fuel pump issues with my 1992 Legend.

Danny

Saw a red/black top going towards Brea on Carbon Cyn yesterday around 12 noon.

Ive seen him too, an asian guy. I waved when I was passing him coming home in the nsx and he didn't even flinch.

Bro saw a black nsx in portervile. He said an nsx, in that area, wtf lol.

It better not be hugo. He takes all the fame. Someone spot me lol.

I doubt that it's Hugo as I don't think that he has JDM front fenders. Car sits kind of high as well.

PS. Nobody spots me either. :D

I have driven almost 20K since last August and have only been spotted once.:confused: I drive it everyday, have seen several others and posted so WTF.

Last edited:
^^^A day late:biggrin:

Spotted LMR on Brookhurst yesterday. Was making a left turn at the intersection and low and behold, an NSX and it's Les, again:eek:

I tried to flicker a high beam but was it too late.

I have driven almost 20K since last August and have only been spotted once.:confused: I drive it everyday, have seen several others and posted so WTF.

Dont feel too bad Les. Cheryl drives hers almost every day from Yorba Linda to the John Wayne airport area and back in the afternoon taking the 55 or the 241 and no one has ever spotted her. A blond in a black NSX...not so stealthy, you'd think.

Friend saw this car parked outside Mattel in El Segundo. Beautiful. Anyone here?

IMG_0249.JPG

yea i've been posting about this one for a few weeks and no one seems to know who's it is?

Back