• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Saw a silver 91-93 on venice blvd near la brea yesterday on my way home from work..... I was in my wife's car... and then this morning i saw a black 91-93 bone stock on slauson blvd turning onto buckingham near an office complex..... anyone here?

Black and red na1's on the 15 north last night around 10pm last night. Would've honked back but no horn. Haha

Sorry if my friend scared you last night when he passed you. He watched dark knight one too many times and drives in stealth mode(lights off) when were in vtec(i know, i know).

I guess that yellow bb4 thought all of us were trying to nsx gangbang him last night. Thats what i hate about this car. That dumbass almost caused so many accidents. He followed me and my friend all the way up to Fallbrook trying to race us!

We were in a rush trying to get to the IceCube concert at pachenga. yaee-yaeee!!

Last edited:
Sorry if my friend scared you last night when he passed you. He watched dark knight one too many times and drives in stealth mode(lights off) when were in vtec(i know, i know).

I guess that yellow bb4 thought all of us were trying to nsx gangbang him last night. Thats what i hate about this car. That dumbass almost caused so many accidents. He followed me and my friend all the way up to Fallbrook trying to race us!

We were in a rush trying to get to the IceCube concert at pachenga. yaee-yaeee!!

Didn't scare me. It was fun. Why did you guys slow down before I exited? That bb4 was trying to line up with me too. LOL

Didn't scare me. It was fun. Why did you guys slow down before I exited? That bb4 was trying to line up with me too. LOL

That ricer was getting too fast n furiousy for us. We just wanted to get to pachenga before cube gets on stage.

Did you drop it in 3rd? i heard you with my wondows closed. straight pipes?

That ricer was getting too fast n furiousy for us. We just wanted to get to pachenga before cube gets on stage.

Did you drop it in 3rd? i heard you with my wondows closed. straight pipes?

straight pipes, and yeah, i dropped it into third. Got tired of that clown in the bb4. lol. We should mob out sometime it was fun.

Spotted a black 02+ exiting the 60east on The Fairway off ramp @ 330pm today. I was going up on the on ramp when it passed by and stopped at the light. With the quick glance, it had black rims, possible nsx-r style wing and difflow diffuser. Definitely made me rubberneck! Haha :tongue:

Last edited:
J, you back in an NSX again?!

Posted from my iPhone

On the way back from Gil's BBQ, saw a stock Silver NA1 (I believe) going opposite direction. He waved, and I waved back. He look very familiar, and I think he drives an AUTO Green NSX. Perhaps he got a STICK shift?

Show yourself!!

saw an 02+ silver widebody nsx with no rear hatch glass and what appeared to be a crazy turbo setup of some sort. the car had all sorts of stickers on it. the only one i caught was an enkei sticker... in Westwood on Sunday afternoon.

looked like a pretty young driver. anyone here? the car was very unique to say the least so i have to imagine someone here has seen it before....

On the way back from Gil's BBQ, saw a stock Silver NA1 (I believe) going opposite direction. He waved, and I waved back. He look very familiar, and I think he drives an AUTO Green NSX. Perhaps he got a STICK shift?

Show yourself!!

Yep, that was John. Just got the car and it's very clean.

White na1 with volk ce28s at the gym on peck rd. I'm assuming you play in the Monday night mofufus basketball league, but it's the 1st time I've spotted the car in the area.

Saw a black nsx heading southbound on 57 fwy and exiting on Imperial. I think it may have been scorp965. I was in the yellow hummer trying to catch up to wave hello but failed due to a slower traffic. lol...Anyhow, car looked good!

Saw a black nsx heading southbound on 57 fwy and exiting on Imperial. I think it may have been scorp965. I was in the yellow hummer trying to catch up to wave hello but failed due to a slower traffic. lol...Anyhow, car looked good!

Sounds like me, although even if you caught up I probably wouldn't be able to see high enough to spot you in a hummer. :biggrin:

Sounds like me, although even if you caught up I probably wouldn't be able to see high enough to spot you in a hummer. :biggrin:

haha..you have a good point there! :redface:

Its weird but I get all giggly inside when I see an nsx on the road, like I've never seen one before. :biggrin:

Saw a clean Red NA1 coming out of the San Diego Auto Center on last friday 5/25 around 2PM coming out of the street near BMW of San Diego...

I was test driving a new 335 there while I was in town...

Saw a yellow NSX (not sure what year, prolly NA1) on San Gabriel Blvd near Las Tunas last night 5/30/12 at ~9:20pm. I waved but don't think you saw me. Anyone here? :confused:

Last edited:
Saw/met someone in the high desert near victorville with a silver na2. He's not a prime member but told him to check us out. I thought I was only one in this area with one.
2012-06-01_20-51-03_844.jpg

Saw a Black NSX in Garden Grove, Parked on Orangewood. My parents live on Orangewood. Sometimes my NSX is parked on the street as well. Anyone on here?

Saw a silver with black rims driving west on Jamboree near the 5 freeway yesterday around noon-ish.

My girlfriend is always telling me about a black one with a silver dragon/gargoyle on the hood and sides around El Toro / Laguna Hills. Anyone?

Back