• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

official spotted thread

Red NSX heading South on Rt29 about 24 miles South of Culpeper at about 2:30 p.m today. Haven't seen an NSX out this way in a long time.

Last edited:
Spotted a light blue (light tealish) '92 coupe today in towson. Anyone know anything about this car? It's parked outside and the rotors are all rusted. Has some 5 spoke gunmetal HRE's on it.

27147_10101784231203842_124917889_n.jpg
Just found this posted to a buddies Facebook wall with, "On my way to work and this is what I see now that a good way to start off your morning!!!"

Saw a red NSX with black top (pretty much stock with rims) while driving my Berlina Black NSX on Stringfellow Rd. in Centreville/Chantilly.

NSXchnk, I drive that road almost every day to work. How come I never see your NSX? o_0

Black NSX at Katie's C&C on 4/6. You came at about 8:15am or so and there wasn't any parking left in the main area so it looks like you just took off. There were three NSX's there today: mine, James in his red 92 and Pete in his red 95. There were plenty of spots in the overflow lots!

It may have been mine. Do you have your 03?

- - - Updated - - -

I live off of Stringfellow. I drive my 91 almost everyday now that the weather is nice. I guess I missed yours.

Yeah I was in Bel Air. I just got my 02 valance installed. It took a lot longer then I thought to install with some of the bolts being stubborn but it came out great. Just washed my car so I'm ready for the drive down tomorrow to the nova meet.

541811_10101717483780588_2114046483_n.jpg

32613_10101717484139868_1974541327_n.jpg

62670_10101717081686388_722800355_n.jpg

I was at Fairfax Corner on Saturday. My Brooklands Green was parked when I heard the tell-tale sound of a late model NSX exhaust: Red with late model taillights is all I saw.

I think I saw FF Drifter on 66W this morning; you took the Rt. 28N exit;

I was in the silver TSX with TL rims and lowered if you remember...

I think I saw FF Drifter on 66W this morning; you took the Rt. 28N exit;

I was in the silver TSX with TL rims and lowered if you remember...

Oh that was you? I keep forgetting to look IN the nice cars I see driving instead of just checking out the car hahaha ~ I was getting into work a little later than usual this morning, but I do remember your TSX. Looked like it had side skirts and a nice front bumper, or is that all factory? Whatever you did to the lights I also liked.

Oh that was you? I keep forgetting to look IN the nice cars I see driving instead of just checking out the car hahaha ~ I was getting into work a little later than usual this morning, but I do remember your TSX. Looked like it had side skirts and a nice front bumper, or is that all factory? Whatever you did to the lights I also liked.

Thanks, yeah should have rolled my windows down but was on a call; it's the factory a-spec kit and the headlights are uk/eu spec lights; the rears are custom led's

Today around 4:45, saw a red NA1 turning right from SB N Frederick (355) to WB Montgomery Village AVE. In Gaithersburg.

Was in my incognito RAV4.

Back