• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

official spotted thread

Saw a red popup with a color matched roof (assume 95-01) @8PM tonight pulled over to the side of the road on 495 near the Pentagon. Would have stopped, but I was in the far left lane and didn't realize it was a NSX until I went past it. Hope all is well.

Actually, I saw a yellow NSX heading northbound on the 495 inner loop at Tysons Corner. This was about 1:30pm on Saturday, December 21. I had just gotten off at the Tysons Corner exit and saw it as I began to loop up and around.

Red NA1 with aftermarket wheels, going west bound on Montrose around 12:30PM today. Got on I270 and got off on Quince Orchard.

I am the guy in the RAV4 that gave you a thumb up on Montrose. :)

I believe Xavier has sold his car already. Word is that the new owner purchased the Source 1 widebody and that it is ready to be painted. It probably won't come out until next Spring.

Who was driving up 495 North this morning at about 9:40? I couldn't tell if it was black or dark purple/blue. Had the newer 02+ tail lights though, maybe Wings West sideskirts and NSX-R spoiler.

Passed by quickly as soon as I was pulling off my exit. Beautiful.

That sounds like Mark (nsxwolf).

I may have seen him as well yesterday, 12/30, at about 9:30pm on I-66 going East. Either that or it was a Berlina Black. All I was able to catch was a Type-R wing.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still in the game. Proud owner of a '95 formula red NSX-T. Already started modding it. Stay tuned for a bigger badder NSX.

Nice! Hope you come out to the meets again!

That sounds like Mark (nsxwolf).

I may have seen him as well yesterday, 12/30, at about 9:30pm on I-66 going East. Either that or it was a Berlina Black. All I was able to catch was a Type-R wing.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice! Hope you come out to the meets again!

Yes fellas that was me, heading into DC to play tennis

Spotted a stock 94ish red NSX with DC plates tonight at 5ish driving on route 1 in Alexandria . Driving like a douche.

McNice maybe

I'm afraid "driving like a douche" rules me out... I'm not one of those people who thinks public roads are their personal racetrack. Also I'm still rocking VA plates, although I did relocate to the district about a month ago.

I'm afraid "driving like a douche" rules me out... I'm not one of those people who thinks public roads are their personal racetrack. Also I'm still rocking VA plates, although I did relocate to the district about a month ago.

Word. This guy was weaving and cutting everywhere driving a little too quickly. Normally I'd roll my window down and say hey, but he was very off-putting

Back