• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Official" Zanardi Thread...

Not sure what car number it is but this one is in Edmonton, Alberta (or surrounding area). A member of another forum spotted it at a track. Is it missing its strut bar?

For the 99th time, later cars did not come with rear strut tower brace.

Hi,

I would like to get a sense of how many Zanardi owners would be interested in setting up an event where we try to get as many Zanardi together as possible. It would be an epic gathering...with all the Zanardis in one place. Please PM me your name, email address and your Zanardi serial number, and I will start an email thread to see when and where we can pull this off....

Warmest Regards,
Dat

at teh angle of the pic you should see the Zanardi plaque so I think it may have the rims but its not a Zanardi I may be wrong but who in their right mind would SC a Zanardi?

it must be a wrecked one if it is.. but I maybe losing my mind LOL

your best bet would be to try and coordinate the z owners for next years xpo....where ever that will be.

your best bet would be to try and coordinate the z owners for next years xpo....where ever that will be.

awesome idea!!!! However, it will depends where next year expo will take place. I hope to hear what others owners may suggest.. I am more than happy to host the Z gathering in San Diego if others owners need an excuse for a vacation..

who knows ...your enthusiasm could be infectious!:smile:

awesome idea!!!! However, it will depends where next year expo will take place. I hope to hear what others owners may suggest.. I am more than happy to host the Z gathering in San Diego if others owners need an excuse for a vacation..

Since most zanardi owners treat theirs as museum pieces and keep mileage low, I doubt you could pull it off. It's nice of you to offer to hold it in your backyard but honestly would you go to a gathering of zanardis hosted by The Kid in New Jersey?

Since most zanardi owners treat theirs as museum pieces and keep mileage low, I doubt you could pull it off. It's nice of you to offer to hold it in your backyard but honestly would you go to a gathering of zanardis hosted by The Kid in New Jersey?

I am just throwing it out there to see what responses I get back.. I be happy with possibly meeting up with all the southern california owners or possibly the west coast. Now if The Kid want to put his Zanardi on a trailer to tow it out here to southern Cali... well then... I will welcome him with open arms and a ice cold beer...

Warmest Regards,
Dat

I am just throwing it out there to see what responses I get back.. I be happy with possibly meeting up with all the southern california owners or possibly the west coast. Now if The Kid want to put his Zanardi on a trailer to tow it out here to southern Cali... well then... I will welcome him with open arms and a ice cold beer...

Warmest Regards,
Dat

I saw the pics of the house, gonna take more than a cold one to get me 3000 miles west. Blue Label at a minimum. :)

Cam,

I can you see you picking up a Zanardi one day.

I would put the $ figure for a 25k mile Zanardi with no stories, well documented, needs nothing in terms of maintenance, at around $55K-$65K. This of course depends on the seller and buyer.

I'd like some others to weigh in on this. This is the best forum for garnering an idea of values, and it would be interesting to get the opinion of those who currently own them or feel they have the knowledge to opine.

Joe

I'd like some others to weigh in on this. This is the best forum for garnering an idea of values, and it would be interesting to get the opinion of those who currently own them or feel they have the knowledge to opine.

Joe

The last one to change hands publicly, sold at Russo and Steele over the summer, 34k miles and it pulled $73,830 + buyers fee. Assuming 5% means the buyers in at $77.5k or so. It was car number 28 which has a questionable past. I think they will start becoming 100k cars by the next 3 years. Single clock NSX, sub 10k mile cars are also gaining steam.

The last one to change hands publicly, sold at Russo and Steele over the summer, 34k miles and it pulled $73,830 + buyers fee. Assuming 5% means the buyers in at $77.5k or so. It was car number 28 which has a questionable past. I think they will start becoming 100k cars by the next 3 years. Single clock NSX, sub 10k mile cars are also gaining steam.

Exactly the man I hoped would weigh in. Thank you.

Sorry to bump such an old thread. I know it's a long shot, but if anybody is interested in selling their Zanardi please send me a message. Thanks :)

Since skafia found his Zanardi this way... I figured I would also ask to see if anyone would be interested in selling their Zanardi?

If so, please pm or email me.

Thanks!

I just acquired #9 one owner California car with 23,600 miles on it.

IMG_4437.JPG

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4437.JPG
    IMG_4437.JPG
    7.7 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_4439.JPG
    IMG_4439.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 639
  • IMG_4441.JPG
    IMG_4441.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 618
  • IMG_4442.JPG
    IMG_4442.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 620
  • IMG_4436.JPG
    IMG_4436.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 627
Last edited:
I hope we see a Zanardi go across one of the bigger auction companies blocks soon to really see what the smart money is willing to pay..

Back