• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Official" Zanardi Thread...

well bought....you have some appreciation from then...and the only real special edition.

I don’t know how to send a DM on here, but I am Eric, formally DougieB99. I have Zanardi #2 , if you want to update your registry. I’m Eric.crowder.37 on instagram.

Awesome. I'm having a tough time locating all the Zanardi's. Follow on Instagram at Zanardi_nsx_registry. Think I've located 30 or so out of the 51

Just noticed that [URL=http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=32]#32 [/URL] , VIN ending in XT000159 is listed for sale in OH. No price listed with 22k miles.

Just spoke to a sales rep about #32 . Previous owner traded in this + S2k CR edition for a 2011 911 GT2RS.

#32 is going to be listed for $179,991, there are some aftermarket parts installed by SOS but vehicle comes with factory parts. He couldn't find service records readily but believes the previous owner provided them.

https://www.porschebeachwood.com/detail-1999-acura-nsx-alex_zanardi_edition-used-17769603.html

maybe asking in pesos.............:biggrin:

Can’t get, if you don’t ask!!!

For the owners out there reading, please keep in mind that market value will vary considerably based on the history, mileage, originality, etc. of your cars. I have had a number of Zanardi owners reach out to me thinking their cars are worth X number of dollars, because another one sold for X number of dollars, and that isn't always the case. That said, the very best cars will continue to bring big numbers (should any owners decide to sell).

Just spoke to a sales rep about #32 . Previous owner traded in this + S2k CR edition for a 2011 911 GT2RS.

#32 is going to be listed for $179,991, there are some aftermarket parts installed by SOS but vehicle comes with factory parts. He couldn't find service records readily but believes the previous owner provided them.

https://www.porschebeachwood.com/detail-1999-acura-nsx-alex_zanardi_edition-used-17769603.html

The car is NOT sold and is currently available, buyer couldn't get financing. Seems like a really nice example. The previous owner is a real car guy. As an aside, I sold him that CR he traded it. Should have kept it.

[MENTION=9496]The Kid[/MENTION] - Zanardi#19 located in NH. Has 2x,xxxx miles on it. Dealer maintained since new.
20180826_092736.jpg

Last edited:
The car is NOT sold and is currently available, buyer couldn't get financing. Seems like a really nice example. The previous owner is a real car guy. As an aside, I sold him that CR he traded it. Should have kept it.

Do you know if this car sold? It doesn't appear to be on their website anymore.

Zanardi #34 officially became mine 2 days ago. I never thought I would be lucky enough to own one, but good fortune smiled on me. Welcome to your new home, Alex. :)

Zanardi 34 and GPW NSX in garage.jpg

Zanardi 34 and GPW NSX in garage.jpg

Back