• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Official" Zanardi Thread...

Congratulations, Mitch!

Thank you. My neighbors cannot quite make heads or tails of my car habit. I have a (2) car garage, but have the following cars now:

1990 Honda Accord EX (* my FIRST car *)
1994 Acura NSX
1999 Acura NSX Zanardi Edition #34
1999 BMW M3
2007 Mercedes E63 AMG
2016 Mercedes C63 AMG-S

Yes.....I really need more land, or a garage that is high enough for some lifts. :)

I remember the car, it was from Indiana, correct? Small world!

Yep! Indianapolis car. Bought new from Continental Acura in Illinois, brought to Indianapolis immediately, and the rest of its life has been in Indiana. I still have the original buyers order for it. :)

Zanardi Wanted

Yep! Indianapolis car. Bought new from Continental Acura in Illinois, brought to Indianapolis immediately, and the rest of its life has been in Indiana. I still have the original buyers order for it. :)

Hi have followed a few Zanardi's for sale. I am now a buyer and looking for one. Any one have on for sale please let me know.

Thanks

I visited the legend Meeyatch1 on the tail end of a 4000 mile road trip in my Zanardi #04 . Absolutely outstanding job saving #34 .

zyOaGbM.jpg

I visited the legend Meeyatch1 on the tail end of a 4000 mile road trip in my Zanardi #04 . Absolutely outstanding job saving #34 .

zyOaGbM.jpg

sweet , good to see you posting again!

[MENTION=35498]bmwm1[/MENTION] The last 2 examples took quite a while to sell (#32, my previous car) and (#02) and they were offered at a "bargain". My bet is there won't be another Zanardi for sale for a really long time. Have you checked with [MENTION=32858]Sterling Sackey[/MENTION]?, he has sold quite a few recently.

[MENTION=4477]Meeyatch1[/MENTION] I can't let you have all the fun! #03 on stock wheels parked next to the new toy:

46604800765_668288cae6_b.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed!

Ojas, How are the folks in Austin doing? I know it's been a tough few months losing KO. Hopefully getting back to "Normal."

Miner

Hello Miner! It's been a while. Last weekend, we had an NSX Craze get together in Austin which brought folks from all over Texas (and beyond) to town for track day at Circuit of the Americas, blasting and splashing thru the Texas Hill Country, and lots of hanging out and having a good time. This NSX Craze event was in honor of KO. Good to have the gang together. There's nothing like this community. :)

r4nQmky.jpg

8clssUN.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic! Nice way to remember departed friends!

Hello Miner! It's been a while. Last weekend, we had an NSX Craze get together in Austin which brought folks from all over Texas (and beyond) to town for track day at Circuit of the Americas, blasting and splashing thru the Texas Hill Country, and lots of hanging out and having a good time. This NSX Craze event was in honor of KO. Good to have the gang together. There's nothing like this community. :)

r4nQmky.jpg

8clssUN.jpg

That is good to hear the crew got together. I do miss the Austin / Texas crowd. Good people here, but we are so spread out and busy it is sometimes hard to get together.

Take care of each other.

I may not be [MENTION=14720]skafia[/MENTION] with his cars and such, but we are getting by here my humble Midwestern abode. :)

Phantom and Alex driveway - 6 2 19.jpg

Phantom and 2019 NSX at park - 6 3 19.jpg

Phantom Alex and 2019 NSX driveway - 6 3 19.jpg

Looks real rough at your humble home. Which one do you leave out?

Back