• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Offset help, using my old wheels from my GTR?

Hi all,

I have some wheels from my GTR that have been sitting in my garage and have the following specs. Any idea if they will fit my NSX.

20x10 +30
20x12 +20

I am gonna try this weekend but before I waste my time just wanted to ask if anyone had an idea if they would fit.

Anyone know the stock wheels specs?

Thanks, Darren.

Thanks, I thought they had the same bolt pattern. No worries, if I really want Volks on the NSX, I am sure they will come out with some figments at some point.

Probably. Right now the closest thing I think Mackin sells are the ADVAN wheels that were on the Aimgain NSX in their SEMA booth.

Volk racing makes the TE37 Ultra in 5x120 so that should be an option.

The bolt pattern is half the plan, but I don't think they make such a high offset needed for the new NSX (76mm)

All the aftermarket wheels I've seen have much lower offsets than that. Whatever the Aimgain NSX used from advan at sema was much lower and still felt like it could have been much more aggressive.

Yeah we talked to mackin the us distributor for Volk/Advan. We can order advan gt's now for the nsx 20x9 and 21x12.

Have interest in fitment of the volk te37 in 20x9 and 20x12. They don't currently offer a 21.

If you guys have interest i can push for more info.

Yeah we talked to mackin the us distributor for Volk/Advan. We can order advan gt's now for the nsx 20x9 and 21x12.

Have interest in fitment of the volk te37 in 20x9 and 20x12. They don't currently offer a 21.

If you guys have interest i can push for more info.

We would be interested in a sets of the Ultra Edition in Gun-Metal finish! 20 front / 21 rear would be ideal but wondering how 20 / 20 would look? Is the stock setup staggered?

We have a set of Ultra Edition 19 / 20" fitment on our M3 and love the laser engraved details so it must be the Ultra Editions :)

People Staggered is widder wheels set up like 9' in width on the front and 11' on the rear, The car has 19x9 +50 on the front and 20x11 +50 rears.. really dont know where the whole +76mm offset came from.. the car will take 21x11.5 with a +48mm and 20x9 with +40mm is what HRE told me have not confirm the data yet.

Also yes you can do 20 on all 4 corners.. just make sure that the overall diameter is correct front tire is 245/35/19 = 25.75 in height so a 245/30/20 will do at 25.78 in height.. and keeping the rear with the stock tire at 305/30/20

Not sure where the 76mm offset figure came from but those would be extremely tucked. Factory wheels are 60mm offset in the front and 55mm offset in the rear according to my parts and service department. I believe most aftermarket options are in the 45mm offset range to provide a slightly more aggressive look.

We just happen to have a set of 19" / 20" TE37's sitting here in 5x120 lug pattern so will test fit them on a local NSX.

19x10+34
20x11+32

The front mostlikely will hit the suspension strut in the inside, but the rear should be an aggressive fitment.. but yeah give them a try !! :biggrin:

Back