• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Old / used OEM paper filter

Old / used OEM paper Air Intake Filter

If anyone is replacing their OEM filter, please save the old one for me if you can. I'm looking for a couple of old OEM filters. I just want the outer seal and will be cutting the filter out so it doesn't matter what condition the filter is in.

If you are going to Estfest, bring it along if you can! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I just did a oil change and was about to throw it away , its still in the garage I believe. Let me know if u want it.I will save it for ya. Its the long OEM filter with maybe 2000 kms on it.

Maximumyield

Last edited:
That would be awesome. Are you coming to NSXPO? Bring it along if you are. No rush. I'm looking for a few of these. Thanks in advance.

I suspect lithiumus is talking air filter & maximumyield is talking oil filter. You guys should make sure.

If anyone is replacing their OEM filter, please save the old one for me if you can. I'm looking for a couple of old OEM filters. I just want the outer seal and will be cutting the filter out so it doesn't matter what condition the filter is in.

If you are going to Estfest, bring it along if you can! Thanks in advance!

I just did a oil change and was about to throw it away , its still in the garage I believe. Let me know if u want it.I will save it for ya. Its the long OEM filter with maybe 2000 kms on it.

Maximumyield

That would be awesome. Are you coming to NSXPO? Bring it along if you are. No rush. I'm looking for a few of these. Thanks in advance.

Re: Old / used OEM paper Air Intake Filter

Good catch TyraNSX.

That is correct, I'm looking for a used (about to be disposed) OEM Air Intake filter. I'm only interested in the outer rubber so I don't care if the paper has been through a mud bath, as long as the outer rubber is in good condition.

Re: Old / used OEM paper Air Intake Filter

Do I get bonus points for being able to read & write Canadian?

Good catch TyraNSX.

That is correct, I'm looking for a used (about to be disposed) OEM Air Intake filter. I'm only interested in the outer rubber so I don't care if the paper has been through a mud bath, as long as the outer rubber is in good condition.

Boo, I just changed my OEM air filter 2 weeks ago with the foam filter I bought from you Garrick. I already trashed my old one. :frown:

Back