• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

one of our nsx heroes in california =NSXSUPRA

is he our nsx hero?

• yes

Votes: 23 35.9%
  • no

Votes: 41 64.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you would know that i, saw nothing wrong with the TC racing thread and acturally said

which means i was defending him.

Thus making you look like a larger fool than sudonku and jamjam.......all three of you need to just stop.

"Don't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory"

Last edited:
Thus making you look like a larger fool than sudonku and jamjam.......all three of you need to just stop.

"Don't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory"

lets not pick and choose what i said there so you can throw in that cute quote someone else wrote. always easy to make an argument when you dont present the complete facts.

i also stated in the next line.

ron98 said:
"i also plainly stated that the thread is getting such a big response because of the bad boy attitude of the original poster and that i suggested that it would be best is EVERYONE took a step back and toned it down a little."

sums it up. not the tc its the mix of street racing & attitude.

we have lost someone dear from the thread due to street racing recently and im sure no one wants to see a repeat.

Last edited:
Here's quote from you in post 166 in the SCION thread....., thus validating my application of this "cute" quote to you.

i think the issue at hand here is not his choice of car, but rather street racing. - VICTORY

maybe it is... if he raced a F430 or a Z06 and won... i think we might all be singing a whole different tune - DEFEAT

Here's quote from you in post 166 in the SCION thread.....

i think the issue at hand here is not his choice of car, but rather street racing. - VICTORY

maybe it is... if he raced a F430 or a Z06 and won... i think we might all be singing a whole different tune - DEFEAT

as i pointed out.

duality of this forum.

many z06 vs nsx, ______(exotic) vs nsx. never gotten such a response as the tc thread.

the difference? owner attitude towards both forum and street racing.

I know you have a history of sturing the pot.

hmmm....I wonder if this was a street race or street challenge? (stirring the pot, and puts on flame suit)

now is not the time and the place.

sounds like both of you never been 12 yrs old. this is why some idiots keep saying that acting like 12yrs old. u were born with 13? right?

HUH??????

I didn't see the poll option "GAYEST THREAD EVER" so I didn't vote.

Jason's a nice guy and his car is sick, but that's some funny shit:biggrin:

I'm glad I had something intelleginentedet to say before this post closes!
Trev

Wow, have not been on Prime for a while and the first thread I read had turn ugly. IMHO, I think if the title of this thread was "One of nicest NSX in California" no one would have a problem, and none of these bashing and name calling would appear.
Prime didn't have this level of bashing when I first started reading five years ago; I'm sorry to see how it's gottten less civil here.

And if this had been someone posting about a beautiful woman's NSX, the response would've been different too.

Too all of you who are using gay in a pejorative sense, and to those who have chimed in to say how funny they think it is: it's juvenile, it's having fun at someone else's expense, and if you have any sense of civility that I can appeal to, I'd appreciate it if you didn't do it.

this is the gayest thread ever:redface:

keep your man-crush to yourself for God's sake!!!:eek:

NSX Hero??? WTF??? .....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Prime didn't have this level of bashing when I first started reading five years ago; I'm sorry to see how it's gottten less civil here.

And if this had been someone posting about a beautiful woman's NSX, the response would've been different too.

Too all of you who are using gay in a pejorative sense, and to those who have chimed in to say how funny they think it is: it's juvenile, it's having fun at someone else's expense, and if you have any sense of civility that I can appeal to, I'd appreciate it if you didn't do it.

thorry.

it's A Joke. Remember Those Things We Use To Have In This Country Back Before Everyone Was So Friggen Uptight!!!

To go even a little further I see this as profiling me. I see it as someone taking my comment and turning it into something it's not. I see it as someone making assumptions about me and I don't like it.

Maybe I have several gay friends who I hang around with both male and female. Maybe we joke back and fourth all the time. Maybe I have family members who are gay. And maybe not once has anyone of them taken offence to anything I have said, because maybe they aren't uptight and looking for anything they can find to argue about.

If you are truly hurt by my JOKE then I am sorry. I wasn't gay bashing or making fun of gay people I was simply making the same joke I would make if my Uncle stopped by for a beer and I didn't have the brand he wanted. He is BTW gay.

Last edited:
it's A Joke. Remember Those Things We Use To Have In This Country Back Before Everyone Was So Friggen Uptight!!!

To go even a little further I see this as profiling me. I see it as someone taking my comment and turning it into something it's not. I see it as someone making assumptions about me and I don't like it.

Maybe I have several gay friends who I hang around with both male and female. Maybe we joke back and fourth all the time. Maybe I have family members who are gay. And maybe not once has anyone of them taken offence to anything I have said, because maybe they aren't uptight and looking for anything they can find to argue about.

If you are truly hurt by my JOKE then I am sorry. I wasn't gay bashing or making fun of gay people I was simply making the same joke I would make if my Uncle stopped by for a beer and I didn't have the brand he wanted. He is BTW gay.

thorry...... :tongue: :biggrin:

I voted yes..... He owns and nsx just like the rest of us. Were all nsx heroes. :biggrin:

FROM URBAN DICTIONARY:

2. Bromance 84 up, 3 down

-noun
1. A non-sexual relationship between two men that are unusually close.

-verb -mans-ing
1. The act of wooing a fellow male friend for the purpose of becoming closer.
2. Going to unusual lengths in an attempt to become closer with another male friend.

also: "Bromancing the Stone"
1. The act of truly and thoroughly enjoying the process of getting and/or being high/stoned.

Provenance/Origin: "Bromance" is a portmanteau of the two words "brother" and "romance". Originally coined by author/editor Dave Carnie in "Big Brother Magazine." Big Brother was a sort of R rated skateboarding/skate culture magazine that was eventually purchased by Larry Flynt's Hustler conglomerate and consequently taken out of circulation due to unsatisfactory sales performance. Carnie used the word on several occasions to describe relationships between skate-buddies who spent a lot of time together and/or shared hotel rooms on every tour/skate road trip.

-As a noun: "Dude, those two guys spend so much time together. They are having quite the bromance."

-As a verb: "Andy has been treating Victor to every meal and cover charge for a month now. It's obvious that he is trying to bromance him."

-Bromancing the stone: "That Pete Doherty guy is definitely bromancing the stone!"

:biggrin:

Calling this thread "gay" is just wrong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FLAMING thats more like it!:biggrin:

FROM URBAN DICTIONARY:

2. Bromance 84 up, 3 down

-noun
1. A non-sexual relationship between two men that are unusually close.

-verb -mans-ing
1. The act of wooing a fellow male friend for the purpose of becoming closer.
2. Going to unusual lengths in an attempt to become closer with another male friend.

also: "Bromancing the Stone"
1. The act of truly and thoroughly enjoying the process of getting and/or being high/stoned.

Provenance/Origin: "Bromance" is a portmanteau of the two words "brother" and "romance". Originally coined by author/editor Dave Carnie in "Big Brother Magazine." Big Brother was a sort of R rated skateboarding/skate culture magazine that was eventually purchased by Larry Flynt's Hustler conglomerate and consequently taken out of circulation due to unsatisfactory sales performance. Carnie used the word on several occasions to describe relationships between skate-buddies who spent a lot of time together and/or shared hotel rooms on every tour/skate road trip.

-As a noun: "Dude, those two guys spend so much time together. They are having quite the bromance."

-As a verb: "Andy has been treating Victor to every meal and cover charge for a month now. It's obvious that he is trying to bromance him."

-Bromancing the stone: "That Pete Doherty guy is definitely bromancing the stone!"

:biggrin:

LMAO!

I'm not sure if post #67 is directed at me or not.......All I can say is that Tom 239 posted a mature plea that was met w/ a single word reply that seemed to strive to convey a feminine man/gay stereotypical accent....and this single word post was defended by declarations about me (?) being uptight ? Whatever.........All I said is that Tom's sincere post didn't deserve that kind of reply.....

Last edited:
thorry.

Tv_snl_ambiguously_flying.jpg

Back