• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Online PPI vs Acura dealer

I need some assistance. I am debating between PPI from online vs. going to the acura dealership for inspection prior to buying. thanks

What the heck is an "online PPI"? How can you do a pre-purchase inspection without inspecting the car in person?

exactly. I think that's why most members didn't want to waste their time in responding back :)

What the heck is an "online PPI"? How can you do a pre-purchase inspection without inspecting the car in person?

Sorry I meant looking for a company online and sending them to the car and inspecting the car at the sellers place.

I suppose that's possible, but I've never heard of it being done. You can identify a shop with NSX experience online (like by asking here on NSXprime as you have done), but normally, a seller should be willing to take the car to that shop, assuming it's reasonably close by. Most shops would want to inspect the car on their own premises, where they have all their lifts, tools, insurance, etc.

Back