• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Only 12 slots left for the Dali 12-3-05 track event....

Only 5 slots left for the Dali 12-3-05 track event....

...and I'd like them to be NSX's if possible - it always make for a nicer parking lot picture.

So far we have the following NSXi coming:

NSX's:
Mark Johnson: Trophy Series NSX
Alex Vizcarra: GruppeM NSX
Mark Allan: RTRace NSX
Trevor Allan: RTRace NSX
Jeff Schranz: T-toppin NSX
John Sutton: The Flyin Bananna NSX
Lance Davis: CSI NSX
Israel Pastelin: LA NSX
Kristofer Mills: vintage NSX
Gilbert Leach: Canyon NSX
Robert Wang: LV NSX
Troy Buss: SD NSX
Paul Taylor: GONSXGO
Heidi Taylor: GONSXGO
Chris Wong: Pantzoiled NSX
Ron Papiska: A many Faceted NSX
Randy Chua: (in pencil)
Conrad: (in pencil)
Jon Martin (in pencil)

Your Name Could Be Here!(if you get off your ass and enter)

----

We need to cut the event off at 40 cars to keep it manageble, so that leaves just 5 available slots based on the number of non NSX entities we have so far.. :wink:

The first 40 paid entries are the ones that get to go. :biggrin:

THE 4.1 MILE, 20+ TURN TRACK:

map-4.2-mile-track.jpg

Group rates at the Best Western Hotel.

3 run groups = 5 run 30 minute sessions.

Full event info HERE.

Last edited:
Re: Only 3 slots left for the Dali 12-3-05 track event....

NSXGOD said:
...and I'd like them to be NSX's if possible - it always make for a nicer parking lot picture.

So far we have the following NSXi coming:

NSX's:
Mark Johnson: Trophy Series NSX
Alex Vizcarra: GruppeM NSX
Mark Allan: RTRace NSX
Trevor Allan: RTRace NSX
Jeff Schranz: T-toppin NSX
John Sutton: The Flyin Bananna NSX
Lance Davis: CSI NSX
Israel Pastelin: LA NSX
Kristofer Mills: vintage NSX
Gilbert Leach: Canyon NSX
Robert Wang: LV NSX
Troy Buss: SD NSX
Paul Taylor: GONSXGO
Heidi Taylor: GONSXGO
Chris Wong: Pantzoiled NSX
Ron Papiska: A many Faceted NSX
Randy Chua: No longer in Pencil
Conrad: No longer in Pencil
Jon Martin (in pencil)

Your Name Could Have Been Here!(if you had got off your ass and entered)

----

We need to cut the event off at ~40 cars to keep it manageble, so that leaves no more available slots based on the number of non NSX entities we have so far... damn them. :wink:

The first 40 paid entries are the ones that get to go. :biggrin:

so I'll take a few back ups just in case.

Group rates still available at the Best Western Hotel.

3 run groups = 5 run 30 minute sessions.

Full event info HERE.

Don't be the one left at the gate - now taking back up entries.

Last edited:
Hey mj,

Sneak me into Sema ;) I can be your employee hehe

ediddynsx said:
Hey mj,

Sneak me into Sema ;) I can be your employee hehe

haha - too late for that... but I hear that you can register at the door. :wink:

Back to the topic:

The track event is *FULL* at the moment but we will take some back up names in case anyone flakes.

Looks like Gil and I are the only OC NSXers attending. Gil, I'm warming up to the idea of heading out around noon on Friday. If you like we can caravan out there together.

SD has a huge show of force this time. I was talking to Randy at Dromo1 this morning. Looks like you guys are planning to leave SD around noon time as well. It'd be nice if we could hook up around where 91 and 15 meet.

SoCalX is signed up, he's bring his S/C S2000 from Trabuco Canyon :biggrin:

And Ryan is also going. We're all talking about noon, we could meet at Weir Canyon Road at noon if you could make it.

Hey we may have a decent representation from the OC group after all. That is great!

SilverOne, I thought you're going to miss out on this one. Good to know that you can make it.

Weir Canyon rd sounds good. I'll try to make it there by 12 then. May be we can grab lunch after we got out of the city around 1. I'll try to leave the office at 11:30 and be at Weir Canyon rd by 12.

The last 3 events, there is one guy always shows up in a rental car from Vegas and tracked it. I remember a G35, a Crossfire... So Ryan's TL should hold up well on that track.

coolnsx said:
Chris, we want out by noon, less traffic issues. Gil

How about meeting at the Target parking lot like we did for the NSXPO caravan? I'll grab lunch before I arrive so that we can start driving at noon.

Are we expecting anyone else other than us?

I'm also looking for someone to share a room that night to cut down on my expenses. Taking half day off work, and using the hall pass for Sat. for fun is already raising a red flag in my wife's mind.

Chris:

Looks like Ill be towing the Elise w/ the RV (i.e. wont be able to keep up w the NSX'es on the drive) What is your ETA in Pahrump and where is everyone staying?

Marc

NSXTC said:
Chris:

Looks like Ill be towing the Elise w/ the RV (i.e. wont be able to keep up w the NSX'es on the drive) What is your ETA in Pahrump and where is everyone staying?
Marc

There will be drivers staying in Las Vegas, and some at the Nugget and some at Best Western.

NO slots left for the Dali 12-3-05 track event....

The track event is *VERY FULL* at the moment with 50 entries but anyone that wants to hang out / check out the cars / go for a terror ride etc feel free to drop in. You must be at the track before 9:00am or you will need to wait for a break in the action to get accross the track as it will be "HOT" and there is no under track access built yet.

The Track owner has a instituted a new $5.00 head fee that they are now charging to all who come in, (per "head", not per car) so be prepared to fork that over at the gate even if you are not participating in the event. (I have covered all of the drivers in the entry fee) With the withdrawal of the Radicals, we are back on the 2 group format :biggrin: so everyone gets seven (7) 30 minutes sessions for their paltry $160.00 entry fee - nice.

See you all there.

Re: NO slots left for the Dali 12-3-05 track event....

NSXGOD said:
The track event is *VERY FULL* at the moment with 50 entries but anyone that wants to hang out / check out the cars / go for a terror ride etc feel free to drop in.

If it's ok with NSXGOD, I had a last minute scheduling change and can not make it to the event. Anyone that wants to take my spot, I'd greatly appreciate it. Please PM me.

Re: NO slots left for the Dali 12-3-05 track event....

SilverOne said:
If it's ok with NSXGOD, I had a last minute scheduling change and can not make it to the event. Anyone that wants to take my spot, I'd greatly appreciate it. Please PM me.

if NSXGOD is good with this, I will take your spot, I just PM you.

Lito

Hey Mark can i come too. Im sure my new and improved nsx can put on a good show.

Karl

someone take my spot --Only 12 slots left for the Dali 12-3-05 track event....

If nsxgod is ok with this, My spot is available as i now have a conflict.

Please pm me if you are interested. I paid 160.00 for the spot but it is available to the first person who pm's me for 125.00.

Thanks

Tom
949-858-2462

Back