• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Open letter to MikeC

I just needed to say that MikeC has all my support, respect and appreciation. He has always made the club and it's members a priority.

He has never acted unilaterally. He has never acted as a King or dictator. He has never acted out of spite. His intentions have always been honorable.

MikeC has the respect of many members on Prime, in Sac, in SoCal, and in the Bay Area. I hope the drama in our community hasn't changed people's opinions of him.

The club has had a great year which I attribute to his leadership. I hope he will serve longer. He is an asset to our club and community.

Our club needs leaders and members like MikeC.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Mike.

Agree Chuck! Because of the locals and mostly MikeC that makes me start looking for another NSX. Sold the SLK, S2000, and turned down a C6 Z06 yellow yesterday (or maybe I was not ready for that kind of power). :smile:

Last edited:
I just needed to say that MikeC has all my support, respect and appreciation. He has always made the club and it's members a priority.

He has never acted unilaterally. He has never acted as a King or dictator. He has never acted out of spite. His intentions have always been honorable.

MikeC has the respect of many members on Prime, in Sac, in SoCal, and in the Bay Area. I hope the drama in our community hasn't changed people's opinions of him.

The club has had a great year which I attribute to his leadership. I hope he will serve longer. He is an asset to our club and community.

We couldn't have said it better.:smile:

Jack and Yolanda

As a NSXCA newbee and a member of a couple of other car clubs I must say that I was quite impressed with Mike's handling of our Christmas dinner. He's a gentleman and a professional. I echo the other comments whole heartedly. I am glad to be a member of this group that include Mike, Yoland and Jack and my other NSX mates....all good people!

Merry Christmas and a Bloody Good New Year! (I don't know why I sound like an Englishman)

I've known Mike (MikeC_587) for almost a decade, and the person he was being portrayed to be in the other thread is so far off base that it was almost comical. In all the years that I've known Mike, he's always been very generous and extremely considerate.

Being in SoCal, I have never attended any of the bay area events, but have worked closely with Mike on several other projects over the years, and I wholeheartedly echo the sentiments of the OP.
cheers2.gif

+100

All around great guy

Agree Chuck! Because of the locals and mostly MikeC that makes me start looking for another NSX. Sold the SLK, S2000, and turned down a C6 Z06 yellow yesterday (or maybe I was not ready for that kind of power). :smile:

Thats what I like to hear Phong.

I've known Mike (MikeC_587) for almost a decade, and the person he was being portrayed to be in the other thread is so far off base that it was almost comical. In all the years that I've known Mike, he's always been very generous and extremely considerate.

Being in SoCal, I have never attended any of the bay area events, but have worked closely with Mike on several other projects over the years, and I wholeheartedly echo the sentiments of the OP.
cheers2.gif

What!? I must have missed something. Someone bad mouthing Mike? Gonna go find this thread.

Wow... I'm at a lost for words (yeah, I know first time :biggrin:)

All I can say is Thanks, I do appreciate everyones support.

Happy Holidays,

Mike

You deserve it.

Mike, you are the man. :smile:

Mike is as fair and honorable guy there is...enough said. Happy Holidays Mike!

You don't meet people like MikeC everyday. He is one of the most generous and caring people I know. His generosity and caring extends to his leadership of the NSXCA Bay Area. You all are truly fortunate to have him (and your current leadership team) heading things up out there.

That being said, there is one thing I don't like about Mike. I wish he lived closer to me so we could hang out more. :biggrin::smile:

As BA NSX president, Mike acts and participates as a leader. No "lame duck" here. He is also very humble and respects everyone regardless of what he/she own or drive . Mike is always volunteering his time to good causes, helping unfortunate individuals.

Keep up the good work mike!

Last edited:
If I may, I'd like to express an opposing opinion of Mike...

I don't like him at all. He's a punk and should be punished for his actions. Every single time I do a mod to my car he has to do the same mod to keep me as #2 NSX in the Bay Area. Not only that, he already has a mod list that is much longer than mine to start with (not that we've actually stood next to each other to measure the lengths of our mod lists next to each other, but you can tell just by looking that his mod list is much longer).

So of course, when we show at the same shows he gets the trophy instead of me and all the hot girls want to have their pictures taken with him and his car even when mine is right next to his. Sure, he tries to throw some of the dogs my way but the girls won't have it - they all want to be seen with THE MAN.

Lastly, he doesn't even adjust and tune his own suspension. He comes to my house (or *gasp* has me come out to his house!) to have me spin the wrenches and get all dirty working under his car.

I tell you, this guy's no good. No good for the BA chapter and worse for the NSX community as a whole.

J (the guy with only the 2nd best NSX in the BA):mad:

:biggrin::wink::biggrin::wink::biggrin::wink::biggrin::wink::biggrin::wink:

I'm with James... I have witnessed this first hand. Heck I was even forced to lend a hand on more than one or 100 occasions. =)

However unlike James I don't mind standing next to Cruz. Because.........
I don't even rank.

Edub

I don't like him at all. He's a punk and should be punished for his actions. Every single time I do a mod to my car he has to do the same mod to keep me as #2 NSX in the Bay Area. Not only that, he already has a mod list that is much longer than mine to start with (not that we've actually stood next to each other to measure the lengths of our mod lists next to each other, but you can tell just by looking that his mod list is much longer).

So of course, when we show at the same shows he gets the trophy instead of me and all the hot girls want to have their pictures taken with him and his car even when mine is right next to his. Sure, he tries to throw some of the dogs my way but the girls won't have it - they all want to be seen with THE MAN.

Lastly, he doesn't even adjust and tune his own suspension. He comes to my house (or *gasp* has me come out to his house!) to have me spin the wrenches and get all dirty working under his car.

I tell you, this guy's no good. No good for the BA chapter and worse for the NSX community as a whole.

Last edited:
So, that's Mike's dark side..... :biggrin:

Oh, oh, let me pull out my miniature size violin! JK, have a great X-MAS.:biggrin:

My lawyers have advised me to plead the fifth on the statement above as they are preparing a re-buttle to refute the lies contained in James statement. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm with James... I have witnessed this first hand. Heck I was even forced to lend a hand on more than one or 100 occasions. =)

However unlike James I don't mind standing next to Cruz. Because.........
I don't even rank.

Edub

Mr. Edub, you are now considered an accessory to the propaganda started by James and you will also be hearing from my lawyer. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Man, I sure enjoyed this thread much more than the hijacked one which had begun about NSX bags, pens, and keychains. That one sucked the Christmas cheer right out of me, but this helped put it back.

Thank you not only to Mike, but also to those who started and contributed to this thread -- this exemplifies the kind, fun attitude and great-group-of-people I have come to expect and love in the NSX community. Merry Christmas Mike, and to the rest of the group!

Chip

Man, I sure enjoyed this thread much more than the hijacked one which had begun about NSX bags, pens, and keychains. That one sucked the Christmas cheer right out of me, but this helped put it back.

Thank you not only to Mike, but also to those who started and contributed to this thread -- this exemplifies the kind, fun attitude and great-group-of-people I have come to expect and love in the NSX community. Merry Christmas Mike, and to the rest of the group!

Chip

I didn't mind the telemundo / pinay drama

Back