• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Opinions on NSX market values

I knew we should have bought a few more 02+ cars when we had the chance!

This car is going to appreciate better than the MKIV Supra and many other cars of my era. Such a beauty even in stock form which is hard to say for many cars out there.

Yes.

Well it's official, I turned down an unsolicited offer this week at $60k, and not because I think it's worth more. So there's that. What all this escalation in value will do though is put more value in my insurance agent's pocket, that's for sure.

Yes, but oh well......... you could still be looking :biggrin: Wonderful trouble to have. :smile:

Don't you dare sell that car.

Zactly Yinz.

Well it's official, I turned down an unsolicited offer this week at $60k, and not because I think it's worth more. So there's that. What all this escalation in value will do though is put more value in my insurance agent's pocket, that's for sure.

Yinzer how many miles on your NSX and is it modified? Just interested to know what $60K brings.

Yinzer how many miles on your NSX and is it modified? Just interested to know what $60K brings.

19,700 miles, 2-owner bone stock '93. I hesitated to even post earlier, it's nothing to brag or show off about. that number is on par with the white 92 that sold on bring a trailer recently and is $25,000 less than the black one that also sold there recently. I just thought it would be a data point to add to the discussion as well as keep a thread going on prime with all the talk about slowdowns in posting.

I really enjoy my car (maybe not enough with the miles that are shown) and have no plans to let it go ever. I'm not pining after any "next thing" and am at a point in life where any influx of even $100,000 really wouldn't open any doors to make me feel drastically happier/satisfied then I am currently, nor replace the sadness of an empty garage, so even I was surprised that I didn't really think much about that the day it happened or since then!

Last edited:
Always fun to watch how long it takes cars to reach their original sticker price.
And see the shock many have when it occurs.
Am old enough and fortunate enough to have seen it on several cool cars.
Mustangs, Mid year vettes, etc. etc. This one is taking a bit longer than those.
Fun to watch none the less.

Always fun to watch how long it takes cars to reach their original sticker price.
And see the shock many have when it occurs.
Am old enough and fortunate enough to have seen it on several cool cars.
Mustangs, Mid year vettes, etc. etc. This one is taking a bit longer than those.
Fun to watch none the less.

I wonder if the NSX will reach the original asking price. Not that it really matters to me. The only reason I keep up with values is so my insurance is up to date.

Back