• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Original owners group

Hey, we have our own area!
Would be great to get a list of how many of us there are left.

I don't quite get the purpose of this section.

Wondering if any other original owners got this paper mache framed print from Acura?

DSC02440.jpg

DSC02434.jpg

I've never seen that before. Cool!!

I don't quite get the purpose of this section.

me either, considering there isn't a whole lot left on this site :confused:

maybe it is a nice way of putting them in an old age home:tongue:

I am just going to wait til we have "2nd owners forum":wink:

It could be there aren't any of us left now so the forum may not last long. :smile:
I guess we'll see

wavey.gif

Well let's give it a month or two and see if we get some original owners posting.
If not we should let it go

it would be fun to see some 1990 polaroids posted here

The seller of my NSX gave me these. I'm thinking one of those cars is the background as a then state-of-the-art Ford Bronco. The NSX design ages so well that this almost looks like a stunt photo.

attachment.php

attachment.php

this will become the most popular section after I institute the hottest original owner thread.....

this will become the most popular section after I institute the hottest original owner thread.....

Hell yeah, not even June 1st and Doc John already instituting changes. You go Doc!!!!

I'm an original owner. Not sure what else to say.

I also fall into the original owner classification (especially without my walking stick!).
I wonder how many of the original owners participated in the Acura sponsored Advance Driving course in 1992. If you were in the one held at the Seattle International course, identify yourself in the attached pic.
NSX driving001r.jpg
NSX driving002r.jpg

I also fall into the original owner classification (especially without my walking stick!).
I wonder how many of the original owners participated in the Acura sponsored Advance Driving course in 1992. If you were in the one held at the Seattle International course, identify yourself in the attached pic.
There we are, my middle son and I.
Fourth row from the front, second car in from the right. :smile:

I'm an original owner but in 2005 we didn't get a driving course or a paper NSX. I was able to get all the sales material and a lot of extras in the deal.

I wonder how many of the original owners participated in the Acura sponsored Advance Driving course in 1992.
I was invited to participate, but I turned it down, since I was already driving in other track events, and the cost to participate was higher than for the other events I was in.

IIRC, they sent a slightly different invitation to owners of competing sports cars, for whom there was no cost to participate.

I was invited to participate, but I turned it down, since I was already driving in other track events, and the cost to participate was higher than for the other events I was in.

IIRC, they sent a slightly different invitation to owners of competing sports cars, for whom there was no cost to participate.

Wait. They charged NSX owners but not owners of competing cars?!?

indeed...how many enthusiasts buy and hold for 18 years in my case:redface:

Back