• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Orlando--Nov 4-5 (Drive Super Exotics)

Last minute deal....
I just got a call from the folks at World Class Driving.
Check out the website:

www.worldclassdriving.com

They have the following cars coming to Orlando for you to drive:
1. Ferrari 430
2. Lamborghini Gallardo
3. Ford GT
4. BMW M6
5. Bentley GT
6. Aston Martin Vanquish

They normally charge $995. for the day to drive ALL six cars on the road (not on track). They will hold a last minute booking deal....the price is now: $795 per person to drive the cars.

If interested...call: Miriam at 305-597-9692 today

Guys,

You REALLY MISSED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the Best thing I have ever done. FeetFxr and RadNsx and myself went on this drive. They had to replace the Ford GT and Ferrari F430. With Ferrari Scaglietta. No replacement for the Ford GT though, somebody the day before burned out clutch, the Ford only had about 6k miles. :mad:
Aston Martin Vanquish, was my pick for best all around comfort, luxury and power.

Gallardo, was all about speed.

Ferrari Scaglietta, very fast, really nice leather interior, Very good handling.

Bently Gt, was more luxury but had twin turbo also. More luxury car than sports car.

Bmw M6, was ok. Nice carbon fiber dash though.

Oster

Oh Yeah!!

I agreee the marketing for the event was bad. Found out that the marketing company got fired by car owner two weeks before the Orlando event because the 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo rear-ended the Ferrari 430.

The owner wanted to finish the 2006 season and personally came to drive the event with us. He is tired of being on the road with his cars and is seriously looking to build a Test Drive Center in the Orlando area so you can test drive the supercars any day of the week.

He also sells his "pre-enjoyed" cars at a good price. As long as they have a warranty...I am willing to buy his super cars at 50% discount.

Yeah FLA NSX FIXER my favorite car was the Aston Martin. I still shake my head that the British car was better than the Ferrari. My viewpoint on the cars:

Aston Martin (Vanquish)...overall kickin car (power-500+HP, comfort, style--everyday driver, stick to the road handling)

Lamborghini (Gallardo)...overall best looking car...with never ending power and handling that you want.

Ferrari (612)....does not like to go below 100mph. Very comfortable to drive at 150 mph+...and everyday-driving Ferrari.

This is my second time driving these exotics in 4 months. Do it next time.
Oh...we got an open invitation to drive the Ford GT in Miami.

I believe the Bentley had over 500HP and turbo...so although the Bentley is heavy...it has power. So I believe it would be a good showdown between the X and Bentley. Do I hear a race?

After driving the Bentley Sunday, my NSX would take it with no problem. It was very slow off the line...getting all that weight moving. And it would never catch up. The Gallardo...that's another story. :redface:

Rad NSX said:
I believe the Bentley had over 500HP and turbo...so although the Bentley is heavy...it has power. So I believe it would be a good showdown between the X and Bentley. Do I hear a race?

No, I was just wondering. Elsewhere on Prime a member claims to have dusted one from a roll and I thought that to be pretty hard to believe.

Feetfxr is right, he and i rode in the Bently GT. It was definitely a slow starter. More a luxury ride. It has more mid to high end torque.
The biggest overall dissappointment was, that they didnt really tell more about the cars, and if there were driving adjusments you could use to help make the ride different. Such aas if the car had suspension adjustment switch, or a power button for 100 more horsepower (BMW M6) But everything else was great.

Oster

Last edited:
Bentley GT tops out at 195 mph, so it just might catch up as long as the road is straight

There is no doubt the Bentley GT would catch up to, at least a stock Nsx, a mile or MAYBE less off the line.

Oster

Back