• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ortega/Palomar run

I'm going to do an Ortega/Palomar run the weekend of the 23rd.
Anyone else want to go? Which day is better Sat. Oct 23 or Sun 24th?

Plan on starting about 7:30 am, (better for traffic)
Meeting at Denny's on Ortega Hwy, East of the 5 Fwy.

Update: Even though no one has responded publicly to this post doesn't mean that there is no interest. A few have contacted me already.

Saturday the 23rd is the date.
(that leaves Sunday to wash our cars).

7:30am depart. I know it's early - but there will be far less traffic. And the drive won't eat up your entire Saturday. :)

So far we have:
6 NSX's
1 Ferarri (maybe)
2 BMW
1 350 Z
1 Mercedes AMG.

Should be a fun drive.

Last edited:
I'm in!!! I'll try to gather up some more SD Xer's also...tbNSX has a great route mapped out from the last one we went on...He'll probabaly join us...

Unfortunately, I'm rearranging my personal schedule to make time for the autocross next weekend and won't be making this run.

Be careful with the roads on Saturday, they may still be a little sandy in spots.

well... there was a chance i was going to have access to an nsx that my roommate is selling... but it doesn't look promising.
i'll take the TL out if i'm still in OC tomorrow.

Hey boys-

Had a blast!! Thanks for showing and going!! For those that couldn't make it, we had 5 NSXs, 2 BMWs and a 350Z. We hooked up a WRX STi at the top of Palomar and he ran down the hill with us. Perfect weather and a fun day! I believe Mark (91X) shot some photos. Maybe he'll post some if he has the time. (btw-those wheels look amazing on your car, Mark-worth the wait I would think!)

Well, until we meet again (soon, I hope), thanks again guys. Great setup and dope maps, Brad (Casper91)!!!! We were thinking of setting up a Malibu hills run next with the Ferrari guy who couldn't make this one. We'll keep you all posted.

Terry
(t-med)

had a great time as usual..we need to do one of those at least once a month!! Great seeing some old faces :p and meeting some new ones too..
Here are some pics..sorry so late.

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 122
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 133
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 119
Back