• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Osama Bin Laden is dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just announced!!!

WASHINGTON – Osama bin Laden, the mastermind behind the Sept. 11 attacks against the United States, is dead, and the U.S. is in possession of his body, a person familiar with the situation said late Sunday.

President Barack Obama was expected to address the nation on the developments Sunday night.

It was unclear where how bin Laden was killed and how the U.S. captured his body. Officials have long believed bin Laden, the most wanted man in the world, was hiding a mountainous region along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border.

The person spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to speak ahead of the president.

Last edited:
yeah baby!!!!

burn in hell bitch!!!!

Interestingly, today is Ayrton Senna's Imola day, and my new pup's birthday. Will be an easy day to remember.

Osama is on his way to receive his 72 male virgins. Good for him!

Well it's abt time, lost 6 good friends on 9/11

Breaking news~ donald trump is requesting bin laden's death certificate

1304305401417.png

Fox news is reporting that the sniper story is bogus...The real story is he was apparently a Seattle Seahawks fan and hung himself after the draft...:tongue:

One of my Obama loving friend just said "What about Afghanistan?" My reply to him was "Well, the liberal community will probably support the legalization of opium, guard the field with our military, import the stuff, and tax the shit out of it." Yeah, I'm a smart ass.:biggrin:

4 more years of Obama is all I can think of.:(( I need a shoulder to cry on. His whole speech was I I I I, where was old Bushmeister. I did love the ending of his speech.. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

For the 3497 people died on 9/11/2001 and all the Soldiers', Sailors', Marines', Airmen's and Coast Guard who gave thier life for our country.

Good Riddance​

I hope he burns in Islamic Hell!

Great news....

It's too bad that Bush took his eye off the ball and went to Iraq or this day would have come a lot sooner.

While everyone else is celebrating, we just got FPCON level raised world wide at all our military installations. Shit is coming our way, you can count on that.

While everyone else is celebrating, we just got FPCON level raised world wide at all our military installations. Shit is coming our way, you can count on that.

That's what I was thinking too. Nothing like the death of their "glorious leader" to kick up the passion to attack us from their end. It's a good thing but we need to be on our toes.

so you are saying we should have just let him live happily ever after?:confused:

We all need to remember that there's still Ayman al-Zawahiri out there and other al-Q leaders. In this war, there will never be a traditional victory and finish.

show me the carcass. That's all i ask.

+1 ....

4 more years of Obama is all I can think of.:(( I need a shoulder to cry on. His whole speech was I I I I, where was old Bushmeister. I did love the ending of his speech.. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

No this just solidified his second term...He did what no GOP'er could do. There is NO ONE the GOP can nominate that can compete with Obama... Trump? Gomer Pile
jim-nabors-c.jpg
(Hucklebee) and Palin? HA! These people are just clowns to make us believe there is a real GOP... Its all a big game... :)

Last edited:
The picture below is NSFW, so don't click on it if you don't have a strong stomach.

Attachments

• 226875_212338475451743_100000267762332_798049_3754062_n.jpg
    226875_212338475451743_100000267762332_798049_3754062_n.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 245
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back