• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Osama Bin Laden is dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you angry about? The game has been rigged for ages... Vote for dumbass #1 or dumbass #2.. take your pick lol

This reminds me of the South Park episode where they have to choose between a Giant Douche or a Turd Sandwich. Quite funny.

I get angry about Obama because I feel he is a loose cannon. I think he promised the world to the American people with no intention of following through. He had A fully Democratic government for two years, passed every possible policy he wanted to, and made things worse. Now he wants to tax the wealthy even more when nearly half of the citizens in the U.S. don't pay taxes at all. I work hard for my money. I don't want to pay for others to sit on their backside. Want healthcare, GET A JOB!! Want to retire, START WORKING!! I'm sick of the handouts and sense of entitlement in today's world. Yes, it's been prevalent for years, but our nation is on the brink of disaster because of this. If this doesn't piss you off, I don't know what would.

This reminds me of the South Park episode where they have to choose between a Giant Douche or a Turd Sandwich. Quite funny.

I get angry about Obama because I feel he is a loose cannon. I think he promised the world to the American people with no intention of following through. He had A fully Democratic government for two years, passed every possible policy he wanted to, and made things worse. Now he wants to tax the wealthy even more when nearly half of the citizens in the U.S. don't pay taxes at all. I work hard for my money. I don't want to pay for others to sit on their backside. Want healthcare, GET A JOB!! Want to retire, START WORKING!! I'm sick of the handouts and sense of entitlement in today's world. Yes, it's been prevalent for years, but our nation is on the brink of disaster because of this. If this doesn't piss you off, I don't know what would.

Its very easy to blame the president isn't it? But I don't believe its entirely his fault.... I think he had every intention for making big changes but then once in office he realize that's not realistic due to lobbyists, corporate interests (energy reform / health care reform etc)...

And with having a congress that's mostly GOP, getting anything done is almost impossible. So I don't think the 'blame' can be put on one individual person. The president himself can't make that many changes without congressional support.

Its very easy to blame the president isn't it? But I don't believe its entirely his fault.... I think he had every intention for making big changes but then once in office he realize that's not realistic due to lobbyists, corporate interests (energy reform / health care reform etc)...

And with having a congress that's mostly GOP, getting anything done is almost impossible. So I don't think the 'blame' can be put on one individual person. The president himself can't make that many changes without congressional support.

He had "congessional support" from a democratically controlled senate and congress from the last two years of bushs term into the first two years of his term. Republicans control 1/2 of 1/3 of the government. Facts are stubborn things.

He had "congessional support" from a democratically controlled senate and congress from the last two years of bushs term into the first two years of his term. Republicans control 1/2 of 1/3 of the government. Facts are stubborn things.

yep and thats the only way he was able to pass health care reform which was a much needed bill. And by the way we haven't spent a dime on that (as of yet even though its the #1 thing ppl like to bitch about paying for when they haven't spent anything on it)

And the whole "get a job" routine is just a joke.... Makes you guys sound like and old fart when there are NO JOBS to be had... oh except for those gleaming mcdonalds jobs that dont pay enough to even put food in your stomach or pay rent... :rolleyes:

Time to close this out since it has gone from dancing on osama's grave to getting into a dem/rep debate. Tread lightly or ye shall be closed......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back