• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ouch 120mph in a 65!!!

I jumped ahead but did he say how long BEFORE the drive he had those two beers? If you drink a beer an hour and you are an average male you are a pussy if you can't drive. I mean , you have to wait 6hrs to drive home???

Second the only reason he got the DUI was because of his buddies open container. He passed all the tests with flying colors therefore not giving probable cause for arrest.

I think the DUI can be thrown out.

I also don't know about Cali but there is statutes in different states that prohibite a police officer from engaging in a pursuit if it elevates the danger of other motorists. A cop going 125mph had to go faster to catch you, in heavy traffic, this is more of a danger. All he would have to do is call ahead for a speed trap to be set, and your busted.

I don't support drinking and driving and going double the speed limit, however I do support looking at things with an open mind.

You don't refuse a breathalyzer knowing it is a mandatory license suspension irrespective of BAC unless you know you are drunk. Add to that a stupid grin for your mug shot and I think it is safe to presume he was lit. Plus, with his prior legal issues I question whether he has the right to expect credibility when he says he passed the roadside tests by the arresting officer.

Second the only reason he got the DUI was because of his buddies open container. He passed all the tests with flying colors therefore not giving probable cause for arrest.

I think the DUI can be thrown out.

Nope. You are wrong. If you refuse to blow, it is automatic arrest and DUI charge - even if you pass all the road-side tests. Doesn't matter, the law is very clear. Refuse = go to jail. 5th Amendment does not apply here with the consent laws because he is facing Administrative (DMV) suspension, not criminal. Driving is a privilege given to you by the state and not a right. When you get a drivers license, then you have automatically agreed to the consent to blow.

My GF got out of refusal and subsequent administrative suspension by the only way possible.... the cop read her the CDL consent law and the regular one was on the flip side of the card he had. The video had audio and it was very clear he read her the wrong consent law and they had no choice to throw it out during the Admin hearing. Otherwise, these automatic suspensions are impossible to get out of. The criminal DUI charge is a completely different matter and those can be negotiated/pleaded, fought, etc. But as far as keeping his license after the refusal, he's SOL.

Last edited:
Are we seriously debating the particulars of drinking and driving? Seriously?

Thought process:
"Hmm, I think I will knock back a few beers, then get into my flashy sports car with my buddy who is still continuing to drink while in the car. I will not only drive at excessive speeds, but nearly double the speed limit. I can only hope other motorists on the road have the reaction time to get out of my way as I swerve down the road at 120+ mph. Yes, YES! THIS IS A GOOD IDEA!!!"

I'm all for having an open mind, but some things are blatant.

Are we seriously debating the particulars of drinking and driving? Seriously?

Thought process:
"Hmm, I think I will knock back a few beers, then get into my flashy sports car with my buddy who is still continuing to drink while in the car. I will not only drive at excessive speeds, but nearly double the speed limit. I can only hope other motorists on the road have the reaction time to get out of my way as I swerve down the road at 120+ mph. Yes, YES! THIS IS A GOOD IDEA!!!"

I'm all for having an open mind, but some things are blatant.

And. Then To put the finishing touches of my thought process I'll brag about the whole charade on NSX Prime and proudly tell them all how cool I am.

I'm going to be famous too!

Jack

Just to clairfy a few things:

Not that it makes things better but i was on a bridge that is 7 miles long with nothing on each side other than a concrete gaurd rail and one way traffic, opposite traffic drives on the other bridge and there was no traffic as it was 2:45am and this was a bridge crossing the water way

Second i pasted all his tests with fly colors and was even having a normal conversation with the officers talking about the NSX compared to the Vettes etc. I was arrested for the dui before i refused to blow they asked me to blow 1 30 minutes later at the jail not on the side of the road.

From my understanging the Sargent came to see what the deal was and after the cop told him the speed and open container i heard him say i don't care if he's sober take him to jail......

However having said that i see most of you would be "great" judges as you seem to me guilty until proven innocent on this forums....... just because of prior history which may i add i have never had a DUI before.......

Last edited:

Not that it makes things better but i was on a bridge that is 7 miles long with nothing on each side other than a concrete gaurd rail and one way traffic, opposite traffic drives on the other bridge and there was no traffic as it was 2:45am and this was a bridge crossing the water way

I don't even know why I'm entertaining this but...

Where exactly on this bridge were these cops hiding?
And how come you didn't see them when this bridge was empty?

However having said that i see most of you would be "great" judges as you seem to me guilty until proven innocent on this forums....... just because of prior history which may i add i have never had a DUI before.......

You think that ANY of the legal establishment would ignore your past record? The lawyers to the judges have your record in a file which they look over and take into consideration to pass judgment. Your past history is an indictment on your character, and will continue to be so now that you have managed to obtain multiple public records.

just because of prior history which may i add i have never had a DUI before.......
:rolleyes: Lies like this don't help convince us that you're not a moron. You've already admitted driving under the influence in this forum. You just didn't get caught that time.

actual footage of snoore posting this thread......:tongue:

1283941777_watermelon-slingshot-to-the-face.gif

I'd like to know what criteria you use? Is there a rulebook, with columns? You know... column 1 titles "Thievery Level" Column 2 Bad Grammar Column 3 Physically Unatractive Column 4 Flames for no apparant reason Column 5 Lies

etc etc, with a ranking in each column of say 1 through 10 (10 being the worst naturally). Then you add up their "score" and whoever gets the highest score is the biggest douche canoe?

But then, i wouldn't say all columns are created equal. Bad grammar really bugs me. Much more than, say, if a member is physically repulsive. So you might haver a member who is just ridiculously ugly.... say, let's make Yassar Arafat without makeup a perfect 10.... but he has perfect diction, grammar, and punctuation. Then you have a dude like Steveny... incredibly good looking, rock hard abs, 3% body fat, thicky, wavy hair, full pouty lips... but always types in run-on sentences.

See, in this circumstance.. steveny ranks way higher on my list of NSXPRIME wankers.

And what if he had perfect grammar, looked as good as he does, but then didn't refund another member the $0.27 he borrowed during nsxpo for his post card postage? Is any amount of thievery an automatic sentence of king douche-bag?

And as for Nick and his "how to but the nsx" thread... sure, he's a pedophile and a liar. But his grammar is good, he didn't rip off anyone.. and he generated a huge amount of press for Nsxprime.com, helping to repay Lud for all the unpaid hours of work he's put ito the site. That deserves some sort of plaque!
C'mon. Do it right, or don't do it at all. You can't just throw out rankings like that and not back it up.

My daughter ripped the period button off the laptop!:D My problems with grammar are much deeper than run on sentences. My grammar is horrible. A lot of is because I get interrupted all day long. But mostly it's because I didn't have a lot of time for school when I was a kid. Just be really happy that I have spell check.:biggrin:

This sounds pretty similar to the spot you described getting busted @ 110 in a 55- was it the same location?

Speeding across bridges doesn't seem to be "safe" for you- you keep getting busted.

P

I was arrested for the dui before i refused to blow they asked me to blow 1 30 minutes later at the jail not on the side of the road.

If you are arrested for DUI and it's your first offense, meaning that you have no prior DUIs, no prior drug charges and you have never been allowed into a diversionary program for any other type of criminal case, then if you take the breath test and you blow under a .16 (twice the legal limit) and you meet all other criteria for entry into that program, the state will drop the charges once you complete it. However, if you refuse to take the breath test, then you are ineligible for that program.

When you sign for and receive a driver’s license in Florida, you are agreeing to submit to chemical testing if you are arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Therefore, when you refuse or are accused of refusing a blood, breath or urine test, you may face consequences, even though there will be no evidence to submit in court that shows your breath alcohol content at the time of arrest.
  • Your refusal may be used in court to show a "consciousness of guilt"
  • First offense: the DMV will suspend your license for 1 year
  • Jail time if you have previously refused a breath, blood or urine test

Refusing was a stupid move. Your license is toast. A lawyer will not be able to get you out of the suspension - it is automatic.

Last edited:

Second i pasted all his tests with fly colors and was even having a normal conversation with the officers talking about the NSX compared to the Vettes etc. I was arrested for the dui before i refused to blow they asked me to blow 1 30 minutes later at the jail not on the side of the road.

Seems suspicious to me... Who did they have you blow at the jail? You're smart! I'd have totally refused too!

Crazy cops and their crazy enforcing the law, and all this blowing... Doesn't seem 'merican.

Last edited:
Here's the bridge our friend was speeding on. Next time he should probably stop in the middle and jump off.

skyway_bridge01.jpg

I've driven the Sunshine Skyway bridge numerous times (the old one that a ship ran into as well as the new one). It's NOT a place to speed. Or to drive drunk (which NO PLACE is).

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1OYIvu0rDCo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you are arrested for DUI and it's your first offense, meaning that you have no prior DUIs, no prior drug charges and you have never been allowed into a diversionary program for any other type of criminal case, then if you take the breath test and you blow under a .16 (twice the legal limit) and you meet all other criteria for entry into that program, the state will drop the charges once you complete it. However, if you refuse to take the breath test, then you are ineligible for that program.

When you sign for and receive a driver’s license in Florida, you are agreeing to submit to chemical testing if you are arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Therefore, when you refuse or are accused of refusing a blood, breath or urine test, you may face consequences, even though there will be no evidence to submit in court that shows your breath alcohol content at the time of arrest.
  • Your refusal may be used in court to show a "consciousness of guilt"
  • First offense: the DMV will suspend your license for 1 year
  • Jail time if you have previously refused a breath, blood or urine test

Refusing was a stupid move. Your license is toast. A lawyer will not be able to get you out of the suspension - it is automatic.

I actually believe this is how a guy I knew got out of his first DWI when we were 14 y/o. They had no right to give him the breath test because he never signed for a license. His parents should have let it stick because he has received 6 or 7 DWI's since.

Here's the bridge our friend was speeding on. Next time he should probably stop in the middle and jump off.

skyway_bridge01.jpg

It might not be the Sunshine Skyway, since the OP is from Tampa area there are a few other choices it could be:

Gandy Blvd
Courtney Campbell Causway

Either way I wouldn't do 120 on any of those. Strangely enough when I was a kid my cousin took me to some drag races out on the Gandy Blvd...this was in the late 80s....

Say what you want, the legal limit in Florida is .08 that's like 2 beers with no dinner... I know someone that blew a .06 and they still got a dui so there's no right answer, other than stay completely sober that means no wine or nothing.... it's ok though alot of you guys seem more woried than I do... Ii just bought a mini limo and hired a driver from craiglist for $12 an hour no big deal....:biggrin::wink:
anyways some states the limit is still .10 infact I saw Alaska state troopers where the guy blew a .10 and they said he was close but let him go...

Last edited:
http://www.pcsoweb.com/14-310-detec...cheme-to-defraud-third-suspect-arrest-pending
Don't you just love criminals that keep giving us some spices for our mundane lives?
This Stuart Moore and his evil twin just would not quit scamming people.
14-310 Detectives Arrest Two Suspects For Scheme To Defraud; Third Suspect Arrest Pending
Scheme To Defraud Arrest

Who:
Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office
Investigative Operations Bureau
-Arson/Auto Theft

Margaret Mugharbel (Arrested)
DOB: 1/3/1944
Address: 9801 131st Street North, Seminole
Arrested for one-count Scheme to Defraud

Andrew Moore (Arrested)
DOB: 12/13/1977
Address: 8356 Iris Avenue, Seminole
Arrested for one-count Scheme to Defraud

Stuart Moore (Suspect)
DOB: 12/13/1977
Address: 8356 Iris Avenue, Seminole

What:
Detectives assigned to the Arson/Auto Theft Unit have arrested two suspects for scheme to defraud after they obtained titles to vehicles in a fraudulent manner. A third suspect is being sought in this case.

When:
The investigation began in June of 2013. The suspect Margaret Mugharbel was arrested on November 10, 2014. The suspect Andrew Moore was arrested on November 12, 2014.

Where:
The suspect Margaret Mugharbel was arrested at Seminole Towing located at 11076 70th Avenue in Seminole. Andrew Moore was arrested at his home in Seminole.

Why/How:
Detectives began their investigation in June of 2013 after an internet search conducted by a detective lead them to two of the suspects selling vehicles and major component parts online. The search also found two of the suspects advertising to purchase vehicles with no titles. The suspects selling and purchasing the vehicles were identified as twin brothers, 36-year-old Andrew and Stuart Moore.

Through various investigative techniques, it became known that several of the vehicles the Moore brothers were selling had clean Florida Titles in the name of Seminole Towing. The titles had been fraudulently obtained by the owner of Seminole Towing, 70-year-old Margaret Mugharbel. Mugharbel would obtain the titles by claiming fraudulent towing and storage liens on the vehicles.

By selling the vehicles with the title under Seminole Towing, the Moore brothers did not pay tax on the purchase of the vehicles.

Throughout the investigation, detectives met with Mugharbel and she admitted to conducting transactions with the Moore brothers.

Mugharbel was arrested on November 10, 2014 and charged with one count of Scheme to Defraud.

Andrew Moore was arrested on November 12, 2014 and charged with one count of Scheme to Defraud.

Suspect, Stuart Moore is being sought by detectives and his arrest is pending at this time.

The investigation continues.
andrew-moore.jpg

Steve

Last edited:
Back