• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Our driver with his car in Norway

Sorry for the late reply. It basically means, if/when someone doesn a paint correction on the car they really dont have to use a really aggressive pad/compound combo. If they do use something aggressive right off the bat (which if they do, you need to find another detailer) the chances of them burning the paint is high. Plus they are taking unneeded amounts of clear off. Hope that made sense.

Will :smile:

Got it...good to know! :smile:

:)

I have a glaze (so it will cover very small marring) that supposed to look really good on red if you want to try it out. I mean I have a lot of stuff, but this one I have not used on red yet. Let me know and I can let ya try it.

Aloha,
Will

:)

I have a glaze (so it will cover very small marring) that supposed to look really good on red if you want to try it out. I mean I have a lot of stuff, but this one I have not used on red yet. Let me know and I can let ya try it.

Aloha,
Will

Will,

Thanks for the offer to try the glaze. Miguel at California Auto Body also told me the S 2000 New Formula Red is a soft paint. I'm going to have paint protection film covering the whole car in a couple weeks, so I won't need to do anything with the paint from that point. I haven’t been driving it until that’s done.

Tom

No prob...And wrapping it will make life so much easier. :) But make sure you get the paint as close to 100% paint corrected before you wrap it. That is a big one a lot of people dont do or they have someone not that good do it.

Aloha,
Will

Back