• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Our Last Drive Of The Year 11-3

Thanks Les, JC and Alan for putting together another fun drive to close out the year! It was great to catch up with all of you and hope to see you all next year.. Here are some pics from today:

Thanks Patty for those delicious brownies!

<br><br> <br>

Last edited:
Nice photos, we need more.

Thanks. That's all I have this time. I was enjoying the driving and company too much and didn't pay too much attention to the photography. Next time more pictures!

Harut

- - - Updated - - -

It was nice to meet everyone. I had so much fun. Here are a few pictures mostly from my girlfriends camera. http://flic.kr/s/aHsjLSSq8S

Harut

IMG_0980 by bigHphoto, on Flickr

IMG_0985 by bigHphoto, on Flickr

IMG_0990 by bigHphoto, on Flickr

IMG_3487 by bigHphoto, on Flickr

IMG_3523 by bigHphoto, on Flickr

IMG_3575 by bigHphoto, on Flickr

IMG_3578 by bigHphoto, on Flickr

IMG_3583 by bigHphoto, on Flickr

IMG_3624 by bigHphoto, on Flickr

IMG_3645 by bigHphoto, on Flickr

IMG_3668 by bigHphoto, on Flickr

IMG_3673 by bigHphoto, on Flickr

IMG_3683 by bigHphoto, on Flickr

Few more panorama shots with cellphone.

cd9b.jpg

hlre.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Nice shot!

Attachments

• hlre.jpg
    hlre.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 201
My mom and I would like to thank Les and JC for putting this last drive together, this was the best drive to wrap up the year with. We'd also like to thank Alan for the lunch spot, the sandwich was very scrumptious. I would like to ask where did some of you get the sequential turn signal effect? I believe like the one on Ted's car and someone else's I can't exactly say who. That and the pulsing 3rd brake light, like the one Alan has. They both add great looks and serves a purpose. Thanks!

I bought my 3rd light brake pulser from: http://www.webelectricproducts.com The part number is BLP-1 $35. It is a simple 3 wire hook-up intercepting the positive wire on the 3rd brake light and providing a ground. If you buy one and need help call me and I will be glad to show you how/where to install it. It will also give you an excuse to go to the Yellow Deli again. alan 760-717-5800

I bought my 3rd light brake pulser from: http://www.webelectricproducts.com The part number is BLP-1 $35. It is a simple 3 wire hook-up intercepting the positive wire on the 3rd brake light and providing a ground. If you buy one and need help call me and I will be glad to show you how/where to install it. It will also give you an excuse to go to the Yellow Deli again. alan 760-717-5800
Sounds great Alan! I'll look into it today.

NSX / Yellow Deli

I am soooooo glad everyone seemed to enjoy the Yellow Deli. I know it added a little more drive time to everyone's trip from the Northern reaches and I was worried that everyone wouldn't like the place as much as I do. Thanks Les and JC. The year isn't over so maybe we should have a "last last drive of the year" ??? :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_6096.jpg
    IMG_6096.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6101.jpg
    IMG_6101.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 30
Great pics Harut!!!!!!! I really like the one with Patty's passenger hanging out the top of the car. Was that Jonathan?:tongue:

Hey Alan, maybe we could do a lunch run to the Yellow Deli as a last last drive of the year.:wink:

Last edited:
I will have to remember The Yellow Deli, Alan, so I go back again. I had the chipotle chicken with hot pepperjack on an egg roll, with sprouts and avocado. I dare say it was the best sandwich I've ever had. It was only about 66 miles from my home, so that's a doable lunch drive.

I am soooooo glad everyone seemed to enjoy the Yellow Deli. I know it added a little more drive time to everyone's trip from the Northern reaches and I was worried that everyone wouldn't like the place as much as I do. Thanks Les and JC. The year isn't over so maybe we should have a "last last drive of the year" ??? :biggrin:

Hey Alan, maybe we could do a lunch run to the Yellow Deli as a last last drive of the year.:wink:

Yes, yes, please another last last drive of the year to the Yellow Deli!

So Patty, Alan, JC and myself are interested, any one else?

Yes, yes, please another last last drive of the year to the Yellow Deli!
I'm in! I love that place! I was surprised it's only 66 miles from my house. That's a perfect drive.

I loved the NSXs spread out on the freeway! That was way cool!

Hey, tall slender man, with the Silverstone in ^this photo, I forgot your name.

What's your screen name? I didn't even notice your license plate until I looked at my photos. I was more focused on the trees when I took the photo. Please explain your plate. Four CR-Vs as in horsepower, cost, or both? :biggrin:

I'm in! I love that place! I was surprised it's only 66 miles from my house. That's a perfect drive.

Great drive, but yeah it was "only" 115 miles from my house! I was pretty tired when I got home, but great times!

As with everyone else, I'd like to give a big "Thanks!" to Les and JC for setting up this drive. Those of us from SD greatly appreciate the thought of including us when setting up the route. The roads out there were fantastic, just like the weather we got yesterday. And as always, it was great seeing NSX friends, both new and old.

-Randy

SAM_4276.JPG

IMG_5734.JPG

IMG_5754.JPG

IMG_5762.JPG

IMG_5765.JPG

IMG_5776.JPG

IMG_5782.JPG

IMG_5793.JPG

IMG_5842.JPG

IMG_5855.JPG

IMG_5881.JPG

IMG_5887.JPG

IMG_5893.JPG

IMG_5877.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_5914.JPG

IMG_5931.JPG

IMG_5939.JPG

IMG_5989.JPG

IMG_6022.JPG

IMG_6029.JPG

IMG_6044.JPG

IMG_6104.JPG

IMG_6119.JPG

IMG_6124.JPG

IMG_6155.JPG

IMG_6173.JPG

IMG_6195.JPG

IMG_6199.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_6225.JPG

IMG_6266.JPG

IMG_6305.JPG

IMG_6326.JPG

IMG_6351.JPG

IMG_6355.JPG

IMG_6389.JPG

IMG_6406.JPG

IMG_6421.JPG

A few more pics can be found HERE: http://furyxx.0catch.com/pages/20131102-LMRLastNSXDriveOfTheYear/index.html

-Randy

thanks for another epic drive les, jc and alan. awesome pics keep em coming! sorry randy, i feel like i hogged all the camera time! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: save image to desktop x100

As with everyone else, I'd like to give a big "Thanks!" to Les and JC for setting up this drive. Those of us from SD greatly appreciate the thought of including us when setting up the route. The roads out there were fantastic, just like the weather we got yesterday. And as always, it was great seeing NSX friends, both new and old.

-Randy

SAM_4276.JPG

IMG_5734.JPG

IMG_5754.JPG

IMG_5762.JPG

IMG_5765.JPG

IMG_5776.JPG

IMG_5782.JPG

IMG_5793.JPG

IMG_5842.JPG

IMG_5855.JPG

IMG_5881.JPG

IMG_5887.JPG

IMG_5893.JPG

IMG_5877.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_5914.JPG

IMG_5931.JPG

IMG_5939.JPG

IMG_5989.JPG

IMG_6022.JPG

IMG_6029.JPG

IMG_6044.JPG

IMG_6104.JPG

IMG_6119.JPG

IMG_6124.JPG

IMG_6155.JPG

IMG_6173.JPG

IMG_6195.JPG

IMG_6199.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_6225.JPG

IMG_6266.JPG

IMG_6305.JPG

IMG_6326.JPG

IMG_6351.JPG

IMG_6355.JPG

IMG_6389.JPG

IMG_6406.JPG

IMG_6421.JPG

A few more pics can be found HERE: http://furyxx.0catch.com/pages/20131102-LMRLastNSXDriveOfTheYear/index.html

-Randy

Oh no! My face when you got me! I didn't even see you take a picture of me...

As soon as I stop being lazy, I will set up another drive. I still have to do one for supercar Sunday, the toys for tots :)

Some pics with comments:biggrin:

10661484914_69bbc0ff75_c.jpg

Hey there's Jonathan.

Who's murdered out NSX is that?:biggrin:

IMG_5765.JPG

HaHa, my antenna is shorter than yours.

IMG_5776.JPG

Adrian, you gotta explain this pic:eek:

IMG_5782.JPG

LaMar, where's that smile I always see on your face?

IMG_5793.JPG

What's with these looks? I thought everyone had a good time:confused:

IMG_6044.JPG

Someone's proud of their steering wheel.

There's that murdered out NSX again.

NSX's hogging up the freeway:biggrin:

IMG_6326.JPG

IMG_6029.JPG

NSX's for as far as the eye can see.

Someone was speeding:tongue:

Randy, your photos are awesome.

Thank you yo everyone who posted photos! It's great to see them afterwards.

- - - Updated - - -

I like your comments, Les. Yeah, that was Jonathan's spirit hanging out of my car, even if he is all the way up in Wyoming.

I loved the NSXs spread out on the freeway! That was way cool!

Hey, tall slender man, with the Silverstone in ^this photo, I forgot your name.

What's your screen name? I didn't even notice your license plate until I looked at my photos. I was more focused on the trees when I took the photo. Please explain your plate. Four CR-Vs as in horsepower, cost, or both? :biggrin:

My guess: "FOR CURVES" (?)

My wife and I love the pictures and it was a wonderful drive. It was great seeing everyone again and meeting new people. We look forward to going on some more next year.

Back