• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PAG meeting / Interest List (so we can all go)

ill be driving the chevelle cuz the nsx is to dirty to drive need detail :biggrin:

Soooo Ramon I guess I don't have to give you an extra phone book to sit on since the Chevelle is staying home ? That one book wasn't enough, You needed TWO ! :smile:
Tom

Broken side skirt and scuff up wheel, could of been worth

i'm sorry to hear... a run in with a curb or driveway? would have been great tosee your car there too! hope she's back up in prestine shape asap! :smile:

lets try to get our numbers to 40!??!?! can it be done?!?! :tongue:

**** NEED to remind everyone to please make sure to be there by 6:30 SHARP!! if you're unsure, be there by 6:15!!! with over 30+ nsx's going... i'm positive we will have one or two stragglers (if not more)... and i want to have a good sizable body of cars before we roll out onto the 5 fwy. we'll quickly try to put the cars into a 2x(how ever many rows deep) formation as we get onto the freeway... that way some of the video people can do some shots of us jumping onto the freeway, then do a pan around of allthe cars before we "rush" down to PAG :tongue:

but in order for us to pull this off, we need to be there by 6:30 so we can organize, and then jump onto freeway approx 6:45... if you're going to be later than that, give someone a call ahead of time to let them know... or meet us directly at the PAG location as the cove is now reserved for us...

we'll be there no later than 7:10 to park our cars in...

GUYS this is going to be CRAZY tomorrow... lets have some FUN. lets be safe... and lets enjoy ourselves!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Man! F-car guys is not going to be happy..

who knows maybe another week they'll do a big show up... haha... :tongue:

we should do this like maybe every 3 months or something... like do a planned PAG meeting like quartly to make it a BIG turn out! :biggrin:

Crap! Can't make it down this weekend:frown: Hope everyone has a great time!

Best Regards,

Danny

Crap! Can't make it down this weekend:frown: Hope everyone has a great time!

Best Regards,

Danny

Get your ass down any way. I'll let you borrow my Ebbro NSX-R GT. It is 1/43 scale. You can park it next to my:biggrin:

Sorry to hear that, I was ready to invite you for dim sum.

Got room for 1 more? (#34)

1) JDMnsxR/ Daniel Song (Walnut, CA)
2) evof575gtc/ Erick (OC, CA)
3) Scorp965/John (Laguna, CA)
4) RQNSX
5) sophis
6) enesex 95T (newport, CA)
7) nsxsupra
8) ediddynsx(long beach, CA)
9) nsxnitro?
10) MCM
11) awsomr1?
12) Diablo360/Simo
13) SUPRA2NSX/OMAR (West Covina, CA)
14) FLYN_LOW
15) DaveG
16) TODA C35B NSX-R.
17) edsdad
18) coolnsx
19) rqnsx
20) blue batmobile ?
21) nsx-tf#256
22) ca AGNSX
23) vancehu?
24) 91_nsx
25) firesun?
26) zero-cool
27) Syanra
28) lowellhigh79?
29) fastraxturbo
30) ny2ca
31) nsx1 / Steve (Northridge, CA)
32) NSXB/Gene + 1 (Saugus)
33) NSXHan (Irvine)
34) UFO (Mike)

man..why do you guys have such early meets, there's plenty of parking, we need to start some early noon meets or something. for us 909 guys we need to get up at 5am in order to meet with everyone around 6:30. Any for us that go out on friday we don't get home til 3am.

Anyway...have fun. Wish I could be there, but I need my sleep.

So are we meeting at the TUSTIN MARKETPLACE no later than 6:30am?

Get your ass down any way. I'll let you borrow my Ebbro NSX-R GT. It is 1/43 scale. You can park it next to my:biggrin:

Sorry to hear that, I was ready to invite you for dim sum.

Hey Vance,

Any NSX parked next to yours will look 1/43 scale:biggrin: Dim sum is on me next time I come down. Have fun tomorrow.

Regards,

Danny

Hey Danny,
how's everything? To bad you couldn't join on this meet....maybe we should have a Vegas meet and make these 714 guys know what it's like when you have to really drive huh? heheheh

take care..

I'm in - I will most likey go straight to PAG - See you there.

Got room for 1 more? (#34)

1) JDMnsxR/ Daniel Song (Walnut, CA)
2) evof575gtc/ Erick (OC, CA)
3) Scorp965/John (Laguna, CA)
4) RQNSX
5) sophis
6) enesex 95T (newport, CA)
7) nsxsupra
8) ediddynsx(long beach, CA)
9) nsxnitro?
10) MCM
11) awsomr1?
12) Diablo360/Simo
13) SUPRA2NSX/OMAR (West Covina, CA)
14) FLYN_LOW
15) DaveG
16) TODA C35B NSX-R.
17) edsdad
18) coolnsx
19) rqnsx
20) blue batmobile ?
21) nsx-tf#256
22) ca AGNSX
23) vancehu?
24) 91_nsx
25) firesun?
26) zero-cool
27) Syanra
28) lowellhigh79?
29) fastraxturbo
30) ny2ca
31) nsx1 / Steve (Northridge, CA)
32) NSXB/Gene + 1 (Saugus)
33) NSXHan (Irvine)
34) UFO (Mike)
35) fallingdown4u / Mark (Canyon Country)

sounds like game.... tomorrows the big day... ~!!! :eek:

we'll meet at the TUSTIN MARKET PLACE (off the 5 fwy) - Macaroni Grill Parking lot (which is on the south east corner of Jamboree and El Camino Real) and roll out from there.

Thank you, see you guys/gals tomorrow morning.

we'll meet at the TUSTIN MARKET PLACE (off the 5 fwy) - Macaroni Grill Parking lot (which is on the south east corner of Jamboree and El Camino Real) and roll out from there.
See you guys tomorrow. I should get there at around 6:00~6:15am.

I am not too familiar with the area. Is the Macaroni Grill parking lot on the right hand side of Jamboree once I get off 5 fwy going towards Tustin Market Place?

I am not too familiar with the area. Is the Macaroni Grill parking lot on the right hand side of Jamboree once I get off 5 fwy going towards Tustin Market Place?

It is to the right side. You will past Best Buys on the left side and make a right at El Camino Real (before the Edwards movie theater). I will see you there tomorrow Jason! I am fortunate to live about 5 minutes away :wink:

It is to the right side. You will past Best Buys on the left side and make a right at El Camino Real (before the Edwards movie theater). I will see you there tomorrow Jason! I am fortunate to live about 5 minutes away :wink:
Thanks Albert,
See you tomorrow. I am heading straight to bed taking a short nap:smile:.

Back