• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Palomar Run- 03/08/08 Join Us!

I just woke up from a long relaxing nap! I had a great time guys! Met some good people and great cars. It was really a perfect day. Thank you again to everyone who showed up. Furynsx and I are hoping to put together another run in the near future. We hope you guys can all make it again!

Henry when you can if you don't mind, please post up all the wonderful pictures you took! hehe :smile:

What a gorgeous day to be out with my fellow NSXers! Enjoy the pics from the Palomar Canyon Run! :biggrin:

Starbucks, Metro Pointe

2320395586_350801382f_o.jpg

2319459141_f5a2672066_b.jpg

2320272790_81d27b649a_b.jpg

2320273762_7669b4b0c2_b.jpg

2319461723_916b6332b5_b.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see everyone! Sorry I had to leave so suddenly... I had to complete an important phone call but couldn't get any signal until I got about a mile down the mountain. I did get a couple good shots of everyone coming down the south grade though!
Did we ever find out what happened with the OC crew?

Check out this site... http://rickclemson.com/PhotoSets_View_Detail.asp?PhotoEventID=193
You may remember seeing a black Scion Xb parked on the side of the road on the south grade. This guy is always on Palomar taking pictures of the bikes and cars.

Last edited:
Mike,
Thanks for the link to that xB photographer. I've always wondered who that guy was. (But dang, $20 for an electronic version of each pic? :eek: )

The OC group made its way back up to the mountain a few minutes after you left. They met us at the Observatory parking lot. We were up there for another 30 minutes or so, then we made our way down South Grade where we saw you. (Let's see those pics!! :biggrin: ) Some of us stayed to eat at Nessy's Burgers once we hit I-15. Yummy. That's becoming a Palomar Drive tradition.

Thanks to everyone for making it out, and for Brian getting this rolling. I'm looking forward to doing another one soon. It was nice seeing familiar faces, and meeting new owners. Henry, hope to see you in a few months. I hope the long drive home was safe and uneventful. :)

As for the SD group and the early OC arrivers, thanks a bunch for your patience. It was good to have a beautiful driving day with no mishaps. And doing Mesa Grande a second time is never really a bad thing anyways. :)

-Randy

So sorry you have to leave early..Thanks for the link..I had a couple of nice shot from the photographer..awesome! Not that cheap though...:wink:

Good to see everyone! Sorry I had to leave so suddenly... I had to complete an important phone call but couldn't get any signal until I got about a mile down the mountain. I did get a couple good shots of everyone coming down the south grade though!
Did we ever find out what happened with the OC crew?

Check out this site... http://rickclemson.com/PhotoSets_View_Detail.asp?PhotoEventID=193
You may remember seeing a black Scion Xb parked on the side of the road on the south grade. This guy is always on Palomar taking pictures of the bikes and cars.

Hey Randy,

Thanks for sharing those nice photos. Hey my 100+ miles drive home wasn't so bad - thanks for the tip..:biggrin: Can't imagine a NSX drive without "FURYNSX" - :biggrin:. We have to do Nessy again..soon:biggrin:

It was nice to meet everyone and put faces on those screen names..:biggrin:
Thanks to Brian and to all that joined us. Hopefully, everyone can make it next time - right Chado? :rolleyes:

Thanks to everyone for making it out, and for Brian getting this rolling. I'm looking forward to doing another one soon. It was nice seeing familiar faces, and meeting new owners. Henry, hope to see you in a few months. I hope the long drive home was safe and uneventful.

Last edited:
Hey Randy,

It was nice to meet everyone and put faces on those screen names..:biggrin:
Thanks to Brian and to all that joined us. Hopefully, everyone can make it next time - right Chado? :rolleyes:

Glad you guys made it safe.. hopefully I'll know whats wrong this week. I'll be making the next one. .:wink:

Nice photos everyone!!! I sure had a great time, so did my passenger Ed! :smile: There were a lot of nice cars in attendance and everyone is super fun to hang out with. :biggrin:

I really enjoyed driving my car with the OEM wheels and Yokahama A022 tires. She handles great!!!:biggrin:

Here is my contribution:smile: (Larger photos available in my gallery)

CIMG3729.JPG

CIMG3738.JPG

CIMG3737.JPG

CIMG3736.JPG

CIMG3735.JPG

Beautiful photos Dennis! Hey your OEM wheels looks great - What an awesome deal! :biggrin: Hope we can hang out longer next canyon drive. :biggrin:

Beautiful photos Dennis! Hey your OEM wheels looks great - What an awesome deal! :biggrin: Hope we can hang out longer next canyon drive. :biggrin:

Thanks Henry...For sure! Next time you should just head to Temecula early instead of hanging around waiting for everyone else!!! I'll show you some twisties on the way to Palomar:smile:

Back