• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Part number or description

I have a 2000 and I am trying to order the plastic cover that goes over the upper front strut. It is plastic and is about the size of a half dollar. It is one of four located on the cowl on each side. I just came from the ACURA dealer and we could not find it on their parts system. Does anyone have a part number? Thanks in advance. Jerry

Its known as: PLUG, BLIND (30MM) 95550-30000

They plug into the top cowl assembly to blank of the bolts at the top of the strut towers. 4 either side.

Larry: Thanks for your help. I saw the same illustration at the dealer. It really does not list the part I need. It is one of 8 plastic plugs on the wiper cowl. There are four on each side. The one I need covers the strut assembly nut at the top. I ordered one a few years ago and may still have the paperwork with a part number. If you ever retire, think about moving down here in FL. You could make a killing doing part time NSX work. Thanks again. Jerry

Did you miss my post lol

NO: 32 HERE

http://www.nsxpartsdb.com/parts/H/B51/

Its known as: PLUG, BLIND (30MM) 95550-30000

They plug into the top cowl assembly to blank of the bolts at the top of the strut towers. 4 either side.

Larry: Thanks for your help. I saw the same illustration at the dealer. It really does not list the part I need. It is one of 8 plastic plugs on the wiper cowl. There are four on each side. The one I need covers the strut assembly nut at the top. I ordered one a few years ago and may still have the paperwork with a part number. If you ever retire, think about moving down here in FL. You could make a killing doing part time NSX work. Thanks again. Jerry

Back