• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Patricio ( Any drives coming up)?

Any drives coming up. Had alot of fun, seeing different cars and meeting some great people.Hopefully this year we can get alot of meets in. It seems like the Ferrari and Lamborghini guys almost have something going on every weekend. Give me a shout. Frank

im with him ^

was kinda awkward though at the last mt fuji meet, considering im like 1/2 the age of the majority of the people who went. all good though hahahah

Exotic drive/cruise, please.

Hey guys, my apologies, I just saw this post. :)
I haven't been on here too much lately. been playing with my new toy... my girlfriend calls it "the purple people eater" :smile:

90481548_1thumb_550x410.jpg

A couple people have been asking to get something together.
How about Saturday march 7th?

.... Or our my friends have NJMP Thunderbolt track rented for March 21 and 22nd if anyone is interested let me know we could do a nice BBQ / track day. No need to enter can just be there for fun as well.

Im in, I did the road course at Englishtown a little while back. Great time:wink: Count me and my brother in:wink:

so njmp meet?

how about a s2000/nsx njmp bbq meet? i can have a bunch of s2k guys come through

So is it March 7th or March 21st/22nd?

Are Lotus' welcome too?

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Anyone, any car, can sign up for the same track days with tracktime4cars.com

The difference is, we are friends with Glen (the owner) have set up a private group that is consisted of allot of exotics, for you to run in our group you have to let me know. Its always the same 15-25 people with exotic car's, mostly 911 turbo's, Gallardo's, Gt-40's, Ferrari's, SL65's, Elise's, the NSX is on the cheaper side out there. Not to be snobby or anything but the track group I go with have a little theory that if you have nearly as much to lose on the track as they do than your less likely to plow into them. There is 3-5 guys that have GTO's, GTI's, WRX's Some of you guys that were at my meets have already met 90% of the guys. Frank you met almost all of them with lambos, Ferrari's and sick 911's.

I'm sure 5-10 NSX's and a mature guy in a Lexus and 2-3 S2000's, would be very welcome to participate in the same group. If someone acts up they will just regroup that person. There is usually 3-5 groups. Remember If I invite you into our group, I am vouching for you, so don't hit anything and were all stay in good standing.

It's actually really nice to know that your out there with cautious adults with way more to lose than you, rather than mixed in with a couple track rat kids cutting you off trying to prove something in $5k civic's. Our group has never had any incidents, not even one single fender bender in over 10-15 track days in the past 2 years. We actually usually have 2 run groups because we only go out 10 at a time at most and usually there are 15-20 cars. We also group everyone depending on experience and speed so people aren't in each others way, and are also paired with equally competitive driver/cars.

I'm not going to race on the track but would like to tag along in the cruise/bbq down to the track. I been wanting to check out this track and take some pics.:smile:

what about a bbq patricio for the spectators/racers

Spectators are welcome.
BBQ is mandatory. :smile:
Sounds like a great time... I have not heard back from the guys yet as to which day we are going.
I will update this thread as soon as we have date set.

Spectators are welcome.
BBQ is mandatory. :smile:
Sounds like a great time... I have not heard back from the guys yet as to which day we are going.
I will update this thread as soon as we have date set.
Is this what you were talking about when i met you on saturday?

Nice car, B! It looks familiar!!

Yeah thanks again for selling it to me

Hi,

This sounds like something that I am definitely interested in. I still havent got a chance to meet any of the NE guys. Spoke to a few here on Prime. Like to definitely meet everyone in person.

Bernard

Hey Patricio,

Could you post the track requirements if you want to run? Are there any tech or experience requirements to be able to participate, helmets, harnesses, etc.? Or is a stock NSX with no equipment and a driver with no prior official track school experience allowed so are newbies welcome?

I have been meaning to do this for quite some time but just haven't had the chance. I used to race motorcycles but not sure if that experience is applicable here, if required.

Thanks,

Tytus

Hey Patricio,

Could you post the track requirements if you want to run? Are there any tech or experience requirements to be able to participate, helmets, harnesses, etc.? Or is a stock NSX with no equipment and a driver with no prior official track school experience allowed so are newbies welcome?

I have been meaning to do this for quite some time but just haven't had the chance. I used to race motorcycles but not sure if that experience is applicable here, if required.

Thanks,

Tytus

Yes they do a basic safety tech inspection and you need a helmet (motorcycle helmet OK too) no harnesses needed either. As far as experience there are no specific requirements. The first time you go out will be with an instructor, they will group you by ability and if you appear inexperienced they will require an instructor to ride with you until they feel comfortable to let you on your own.

Hey Brandon,
Yes that was the event I mentioned when we met, I did not know you bought that car off Erick, that was a good buy, he really took great care of it and made the right mods. I thought it seemed familiar. :smile:

Thanks for the compliment Patricio.
Any word on a date yet?

Back