• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PDX area NSX owners - Sat 7/27, interested in getting together for a drive?

Given enough interest I can or help others plan this drive.

Thanks,

Abhi

Wow! All this interest when we met and crickets now :)

NSX Drive 7/27/13

Wow! All this interest when we met and crickets now :)

Hey Abhi, I'm up for the drive, I just took a trip to Stevenson WA and the drive was super nice around all those curves but sucks when you have a truck doing 15 mph and would not pull to the side so you have to have fun and take a pass when you have a chance. Let me know which road you're looking to take, we could also do a trip to Seaside, that drive is not too bad just have to watch for cops. LOL.

I have some options (thanks to the S2K club), we could do Stonehenge, Astoria, Seaside or Twin Peaks. Let me see what I can find and will post back. Two cars is better than one I guess. Also, want to go to the Lake Oswego C&C sometime. Feel free to post ideas.

Anyone of those sounds pretty nice. Seaside would be nice but lets plan to stop a couple of places along the to rest and enjoy the local eateries. C&C in Lake Oswego would be nice, do they have it every weekend? We need more NSXs guys! let those engine rev! if you don't drive it, it will die! :biggrin:

Hi Abhi,

Sorry my friend. I can't make this one, but would love to meet up again another time. I've been doing construction on my house, which I need to get done prior to the professional contractors starting their work. That's why I missed the Tonkin event as well--something I regret.

Cheers,

Chris

Chris:

Would you be able to make it to something shorter like C&C at Lake Oswego? If so, we can do that first. Let us know :)

We could go to C&C this Sat, if it works for more people and push the drive back a bit.

C&c tomorrow in LO

Chris:

Would you be able to make it to something shorter like C&C at Lake Oswego? If so, we can do that first. Let us know :)

We could go to C&C this Sat, if it works for more people and push the drive back a bit.

Hi Abhi, Chris are we still up for C&C in LO tomorrow?

I am out tomo (some other plans), let's plan something for next weekend. Sorry.

Hi gents,

I'm out as well. Family visiting from out of town. Otherwise would have loved to go. Another time.

Chris

Abhi, please let me know if you'd like any copies of the drive plans in pdf form for you guys!

Ira

Hi Abhi,

I can do breakfast somewhere and then C&C in Lake Oswego. Sorry, I can't do the drive afterwards this time.

I haven't done breakfast in the LO area, but I did a quick search for places that opened before 8:00 a.m., thinking that we might want to get to C&C by 8:30ish.

One option would be Biscuit's Cafe in Lake Oswego. Address is 1885 Blankenship Rd Suite C, West Linn, OR, 97068, USA. Web site is: http://biscuitscafe.com

Not sure what parking is like. Not stuck on this place. Just throwing something out there.

Meet at 7:00 a.m. again?

Cheers,

Chris

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, make that Biscuit's cafe in West Linn not LO.

A pdf would be great! Ahbi and you send fwd to me afterward?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Ahbi, Chris, sounds like a plan, I'm still searching for a drive and will update you guys soon, or we can do one of those on Ira's pdf.

OK, posting in other thread from this point onwards :)

Back