• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Just for you NEO:biggrin:

Everyone ready for tomorow? Did you wash your cars?:biggrin:
Lourie you have a PM

Great photos Annie, thanks for taking them [and remembering to take along a camera!! :redface: ]

I trust we all had a great day. Kay and I certainly did. Sam you'll just have to lift that car if your taking it into the country :biggrin:

Not often you'll get to see 5 NSX's in convoy on Perth roads!!!

Thanks to Annie Rose, Terry, Alex and especially to Sam who instigated the meet :smile:

Next time we have to aim even higher, what you say we get 10 NSX's together!!

Laurie.

Last edited:
Hay guys. I had the best time yesterday. Thanks to you all. All your cars looked very nice, but not LOW enough:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. It turned out better then I expected, accept on the end(the bonet):tongue: SORRY FOR ALL THAT. But hopefully I ll fix it. I cant even open the bonet now. The handle inside the car not working. I think that was the problem. But we ll see.
Annie thanks for the pics, I will ask Darko to post some aswell soon.
Hopefully Alex Too.

Hay OZZIEJOHN how are you doing. Since you did the 02 cenversion you are not on PRIME alot. Have you sold all your staff?

Great Pics Annie, (I'm bummed I missed it) can you tell me who is who in them ? Also, what hapened to your car Sam ? Hope it's nothing serious.

Joe

Hi Joe,

The all white NSX belongs to Alex, the white/black NSX belongs to Terry [not a member of NSX Prime]. You already know Sam's car, and Annie's car is the purple blue one. That leaves me with the black coupe. Looking forward to adding your car to that bunch.

Laurie.

Hi guys, I just found out what happend to my car. I just looked on top of the drivers side wheel, and on top of it runs the wire to open the front bonnet.
And every time I hit a bump, the wheel would hit the wire and the bonet would come undone. The wire is ripped now, so from the inside, the handle does not work. But when I pull the wire from under the fender the bonet opens up. That was simple.:biggrin: Now I have to replace the wire.:mad:
I guess it could of been worse:smile:

Awesome -- five beautiful cars with Aussie rego plates. Looks like you guys had a blast (nothing but smiles around). Really nice to see so many different colours; especially the purple which is incredibly rare in australia.

Thanks Annie for posting the photo!

Repeat after me Sam-

I must not have my car so low, I must not have my car so low .......:biggrin:

Great that the answer was so simple. Now we have to get together again so I can hear that sound system you have in back :)

Hay guys, whats happening? You have not been posting much. Whats new?
I have been so busy at the restaurant. Alot of Xmas parties. I ll see Darko today and I will post some pics from last week.
Alex any photos ?

Woon are you back? Give me a call When you do.

DSC05287.JPG[/attach][/attach][/attach][/attach][/attach]DSC05293.JPGDSC05292.JPG

Attachments

• DSC05294.JPG
    DSC05294.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC05295.JPG
    DSC05295.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC05297.JPG
    DSC05297.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC05299.JPG
    DSC05299.JPG