• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Thanks NICO, Its good to see you here on PRIME. Its hard to see YOU,NEO and other boys here on prime. You must be very busy.

So anyone else for the 10th?:smile:

Thanks Annie. Oooohhhh. Thats sad. I dont mind changing the date. Maybe end of APRIL some time? I ll have no one to wait for me when I get far behind:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What does every one think for APRIL?

We havent heard from Alex. There must be lots of people with bad teeth in Perth:biggrin:

hey everyone,

been out of it for a while. my wife just gave birth to our first child, little Ava. u guys gearing up for another drive? hopefully i can make this one. hey spase , u gonna send me a sound bite of that car of yours?

mook

hi mook, Congratulations on the arrival of little Ava. I am sure a couple of baby photoes would be welcomed. Maybe put the NSX in the background just to be sure.

Yeah, I am the natural choice for second-last in the convoy! I can make either of the last two weekends in April (18-19, 25-26) but don't shift things just on my account if early May works better.

btw, Haven't driven much in the last couple of weeks. I took the centre console out and removed the climate control circuit board; that has now gone off to briank in the States for replacement of some fried capacitors. A common problem...

cheers, Annie

Hi Mook
Good to hear from you, and congratulation on the little one. They are great fun. I hope you can make it the next time. Maybe you should give us some dates to play with, so it suit everyone. -Video-I will do my best.:biggrin:

Works for me. Oh, and look what arrived yesterday:biggrin:DSC03166.jpg

One question for you guys. I was so happy about my new NSX-R WING so I took my car at Ian Diffen to change new tyres. They scratched my rim alot:mad: I was very very mad. Thay said that thay will pay to be fixed. I can not get new cause they are discounted. Do you know any good wheel repair? Please let me know, I am so apset, you have no idea. Please.

Just found them on the net thanks:smile:- damn Im still apset

My neighbour Nam (black widebody) is coming on the 26th aswell.
That makes 4 of us so far. Anyone else? Woon-Tery-Alex-Eddie-Mook?
1.Sam
2.Laurie
3.Annie
4.Nam

Last edited:
Ok guys I got a big problem. The clutch hose at the back under the engine has a hole and it leaks alot.:mad: I cant drive my car. I took it of and went to Honda North and they told me they dont have it in stock here in australia anywhere, so they can only import one from japan and it will take 4 WEEKS.:mad: I cant wait that long. I need it before the 30th:tongue:
Please help what options do I have. It will only cost $75 from Japan. I would pay double for another or if I could fix this one. I have already tried few wreckers but no luck. Honbits Is my only hope on Monday.If anyone has any ideas where can I buy one quick or repear it PLEASE let me know.
THANKS
SAM

Hose failures are very rare, are you sure its not the slave cylinder?

It was the hose, already done. It actually sprayed oil every time I pressed the cluch, I could see it. Thanks anyway.:smile:

Anyone else???

Hey Guys,

My name is Nam and I live just down the road from Sam! I'm the new owner of the x-speed nsx for the past 6 months. Im glad that sam has introduced me to this web site. Hope to see u guys on the cruise

Have a nice day

Sam- Rear end looks great! Sorry to hear bout the rims.

Thanks Nico. I got my wheel back, and it looks good. Im happy. Now I just have to find someone to put the tyre back on.:rolleyes:

So hows things guys? Is everyone well. Are your jobs going well? Anyone else for the 26?

Hi, sorry I won't be able to participate in the oncoming 26/4 outing. I am away at the moment and will only be arriving in Perth on 26/4. I may be able to fit in if it was a "Sunset cum dinner outing" Ha Ha.

Anyway, I have been in touch with another NSX owner in Perth - James Webster and told him of the 26/4 gathering and he sounds interested. I have given him Sam's contact (hope you don't mind), so please expect his call.

Worm

Nsx cruise

Hey Sam,

You're doing a great job getting everyone together for the cruise. 26th april is fine for me although I work on sundays but i will arange things so my nsx can be on there on the day. if i cannot go then i will get my brother to go for me:smile:. We understand that everyone have busy lives but the best we can do is to set a date and hopefully everyone can try to arrange time.

cheers

_ Nam you better be there:mad::biggrin:

Woon I wish you could come, I dont even mind going in the afternoon for a change, but thats If everyone is happy with that. It would be good if we get more than 6 NSXs this time.

Laurie, what about Tery, is he coming as well?

We still havent heard from Alex for a while, I hope he is OK.

And hay Mook, I wont post a sound video of my car so you can come and join us this time:biggrin: -BTW how is the little one?

Back