• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PG I for SC + maybe small Nitrous shot ??

Hi !

I'm about to modify my 92 NSX with the 6 speed gearbox very soon.

My plan is to SC the car (Basch or CTSC) in some months.

Will the Comptech PG I be strong enough for the torque level I will get with a SC and maybe a 50 shot of Nitrous (if I decide I need one
smile.gif
) ??

Thanks !

Trond.

------------------
92 Honda NSX, Style Auto body kit (fully repainted incl. roof), Bilstein/Comptech suspension, RH AL 8x18/10x19'' rims with 225/40 & 275/30 Yokohama AVS Sport, RM Racing air inlet/exhaust/gearknob, Comptech cat. pipes, Cantrell CF engine cover, Taitec CF mirrors, AP Racing 330mm brake kit (f&r), SoS sway bars, Taitec hub, SoS CF brake air ducts, Momo steering wheel, DC Sports headers.

Did you put the 6 speed in? What engine 3.0 or 3.2L? I didn't know the 6sp mated up with a 3.0L. If you have the 3.2L I don't think the Basch charger is ready yet for those size engines.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Yes, I'm aware of that.

However I don't have a chance to test the PGII on any cars, before I decide which clutch to go for. And I know some people consider the pedal feel to hard for everyday use.

That's my reason for considering the PGI.

Trond.

I have a Clutch Masters Stage 4 clutch which was specially made for my car its not organic it has pucks, the clutch has about 2,000 miles on it I also have a Tilton lightend flywheel 4 sale if interested I will sell the clutch for $900 and the flywheel for $400 if interested in pics liet me know. Pedal pressure feels stock gotta agree with Gerry.

Back