• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

phase-one complete

OK.....Now that is nice.. Congats! , just beautiful .. You can't get better than that.

Nzo-Who NSX make over!!!!! Coming SOON!!:D

James,

That NSX looks bad ass! I am sure it was long worth the wait to get your NSX back. Looking forward to meeting you at NSXPO if you go this year.

Ty

satan_srv said:
oh I see what you mean...so those are marge hills widebody fenders and the SoS prototype side skirts are mostly margahills but don't have the piece that you were talking about.

Actually these side skirts were modified Marge Hills which were used to make a show because the actual parts were not ready.
The actual Cantrell Studios side skirts are completely new parts designed on the OE side skirts. They are quite different than the Marga piece when compared up close.

Attachments

• ccsscusm3.jpg
    ccsscusm3.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 662
Last edited:
spartan2-3 said:
Wow looks very good, the only thing Im not too sure about is the front bumper/airdam, looks like an "angry charging catfish" (JMO) :confused:

overall very nicely done. :cool:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
where is the pics...been over two week buddy! where is the pics..
-Aaron;)

I finished my conversion in October of last year. One thing I noticed is at night the front headlights are a little jerky. My GF says that when I am behind her the headlights seem to bounce around a little too much. My car is lowered and has oversized rims but I was wondering if I put rubber spacers under the brackets if that would help. My theory is if the lights are bolted directly to the frame the lights are going to pick up all the road vibration. Has anyone else with the headlight conversion noticed this?

Attachments

• autotrader ad pic2.jpg
    autotrader ad pic2.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 452
NSXG35 said:
I finished my conversion in October of last year. One thing I noticed is at night the front headlights are a little jerky. My GF says that when I am behind her the headlights seem to bounce around a little too much. My car is lowered and has oversized rims but I was wondering if I put rubber spacers under the brackets if that would help. My theory is if the lights are bolted directly to the frame the lights are going to pick up all the road vibration. Has anyone else with the headlight conversion noticed this?

My NSX is the same way....My 02+ lights utilize all required mounts, and I have very low/stiff suspension with 18s in front. The combination of all that equals very "bouncy" headlights at night depending on the road condition.... If I am on a smooth road or freeway with not many seams, bumps, etc. there is pretty much no vibration/flickering....but if I am on a road or freeway that is rough, my HIDs are all over the place! LoL not really but my friends tell my it looks like two crotch-rockets side by side and I can see them flickering on upcoming road signs and cars....It doesnt really take away from the driving experience, just probably really annoys people in front of you and people going the other direction.... not to mention probably attracts attention from cops. All that being said.... I just dimiss it as somewhat normal and pray for smooth roads:D

thanks for the kind words everyone. i can't wait for my wheels and suspension. i need to raise it a tad so i can at least drive down the street without too much concern. clearance is a major issue right now.

as far as my lights bouncing, i haven't noticed that yet, but i'll keep an eye out for that. haven't done too much night driving as of yet.

Back