• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pho Sho'

:) for some reason, just doesnt seem very authentic :)

phoshizzle.jpg

Is this Snoop Dog's new restaurant franchise?

Photoshopped, but interesting.

I fail to find the humor. Let's put this into perspective.

At the OTC a few years ago, some of our comrades were on the way to the next Taco Bell. A gust of wind tossed the taco bell sign and bent the "b", and turned the sign into Taco Hell. The group of comrades laughed so hard at the sign that they lost all of their appetite, and became too weak to eat and drink for the next two days. Why is the photoshopped sign funny? Would you laugh if the subject sign included an NSX? I don't think so.

NSX_Dreamer said:
I fail to find the humor. Let's put this into perspective.

At the OTC a few years ago, some of our comrades were on the way to the next Taco Bell. A gust of wind tossed the taco bell sign and bent the "b", and turned the sign into Taco Hell. The group of comrades laughed so hard at the sign that they lost all of their appetite, and became too weak to eat and drink for the next two days. Why is the photoshopped sign funny? Would you laugh if the subject sign included an NSX? I don't think so.

huh?

I guess I'm going to have to pay more attention to this forum. :confused:

Back