• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Photos from the set of Fast and Furious 5

I have posted some of this in the SE (Atlanta) forum but I think it is time to share with the rest of NSX Community.

Filming for Fast and Furious 5 took place in Atlanta last week and all I can say is :biggrin:WOW:biggrin:, what a blast!!!

This started a few months ago when we got word F&F was looking for background cars and cast (extras) for FAST 5 (it might be called) being filmed in atlanta at the end of August. They were looking for people who looked brazilian since this is where is was suppose to take place. I figured what the hell, lets go for it.

I think about local 6 NSXs applied and Russell and I were the lucky chosen. We were chosen as extras but we also found out they wanted our cars as "Picture Cars" The difference is background cars are exactly what it sounds like, cars that are in the background but Picture cars are specifically films. Either way I was excited to be a part of this.

Filming in Atlanta started Tuesday night. We had to be there at 3pm to check in the vehicles. We then had to get into wardrobe (which reveloved around A LOT OF BRIGHT COLORS)

The first night we had to position the cars, go alot of background filming (action shots of us watching cars go by) or dancing at car shows.

HAD TO REMOVE CERTAIN PHOTOS

What would a fast and furious movie be like with the ladies. Russell is quite the man with the ladies.

Rus2.jpg

Rus3.jpg

Rus4.jpg

Rus5.jpg

Stage.jpg

Jessica.jpg

What 5am looks like on a set
IMAG0170.jpg

Passedout.jpg

Unfortunately I think I am letting hollywood get to my head.

Hollywood10.jpg

FFposter.jpg

What do you think?

Last edited:
Awesome Post. Great news on the NSX getting some face time. I'm sure you have some good stories about the ladies............:biggrin:

I would have gotten a better cam .... but some pics are better then none thanks for posting

I don't think you are supposed to have any cam actually, so these are more than good! :D

I would have gotten a better cam .... but some pics are better then none thanks for posting

If you had a camera on set, they would have kicked you out right then and there.

Infact if you had a cell phone on set they would also kick you out. The only reason Russell and I were able to keep them so production could call us if they needed to move our vehicles.

All of these photos were "sneaked in" with a camera phone (no flash)

the pics of that car with the huge motor sticking out the top I though they strap them to the car as when it sneezes it breaks the bolts that mount it on the engine?

Are you guys sure they ar OK with the pictures?

Were I work if any one leaks out any thing about what we are working on they get caned. You guys did not get a NDA? If not then you should be OK unless they were letting you guys do it.

Are you guys sure they ar OK with the pictures?

Were I work if any one leaks out any thing about what we are working on they get caned. You guys did not get a NDA? If not then you should be OK unless they were letting you guys do it.

The photos are ok since most of them are of us, and none of them are of the actors acting out the scenes.

We didn't have a NDA so we are ok.

Wow nice pics but will their actually be a fast and furious 10

I didnt think #4 did that well but it did. It is in second place behind the first one.

If 5 does well then there will be a 6 and 'if" the Rocs' character does well (as a bounty hunter) this will spin off another movie kinda like the mummy and scorpion king.

Great pics alex. As for me being the ladies man, it's the car, chics dig the car!! hehehe..good times!! ;)

Awesome!

This is good news and bad news.

I better find and purchase my dream NSX before the movie hits..:biggrin:

After F&F came out, the price of Supra's skyrocketed. Luckily, I bought mine 6 months prior unknowingly.

Thanks for sharing. Too cool.

Back