• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

photoshoot pics

If what you said is/was true then that only reiterates what i have said about these magazines all along. They don't do research and most don't know much about cars to begin with and just editors/writers that "like" cars. I have read many of these "tuner" magazines and have found VAST amount of errors again and again. I do not carry any subscriptions and only pick up magazines with an article that i hope is somewhat realistic or has a pimp NSX..lol. And now with how "cheap" they are we get to read about doing brake jobs on them whipeeee! :rolleyes:

Swift If what you said is/was true then that only reiterates what i have said about these magazines all along. They don't do research and most don't know much about cars to begin with and just editors/writers that "like" cars said:
Hey Swift, You don't have to believe me, I only maintained that NSX for the original owner for 12 years, what could I possible know:wink:

The current owner even says he paid over $30K for it in one of his own post:

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="BORDER-RIGHT: #0b198c 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #0b198c 1pt solid; BACKGROUND: #d1d1e1; BORDER-LEFT: #0b198c 1pt solid; WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0b198c 1pt solid; mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-border-alt: solid #0B198C .75pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 4.5pt 4.5pt 4.5pt 4.5pt" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 4.5pt; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 4.5pt; BACKGROUND: #e1e4f2; PADDING-BOTTOM: 4.5pt; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1pt solid; WIDTH: 131.25pt; PADDING-TOP: 4.5pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1pt solid; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-left-alt: .75pt; mso-border-bottom-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .75pt; mso-border-color-alt: #D1D1E1; mso-border-style-alt: solid" vAlign=top width=175>01blacks4 <O:p></O:p>
Registered User<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 4.5pt; BORDER-TOP: #0b198c; PADDING-LEFT: 4.5pt; BACKGROUND: #f5f5ff; PADDING-BOTTOM: 4.5pt; BORDER-LEFT: #0b198c; PADDING-TOP: 4.5pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0b198c; mso-border-right-alt: solid #D1D1E1 .75pt" vAlign=top><V:p</V:p<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shape id=Picture_x0020_2 style="VISIBILITY: visible; WIDTH: 12pt; HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-wrap-style: square" alt="Default" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1026"><v:imagedata o:title="Default" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JONYOR~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>Re: eBay NSX with intercooler but NO FI JH4NA1156PT000630 <O:p></O:p>

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" align=center width="100%" noShade SIZE=1>

FWIW...i bought it for alittle more than 30K and concedering the relitivly low miles, the cool story of the car and the piles of extra stuff that i get to play with that jon is including i feel i got a fair deal. Regardless of what others say. <O:p></O:p>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

I actually called my boss (seller) who looked up actual EBAY sells price, $31,100, Aug 28th 2005.

Glad I pulled all the TODA and Akura Racing stuff off of it at that low price but I did leave a TODA sticker on the CF Intake cover:biggrin:

Well um...welcome to NSXPrime...great 1st 2 posts :cool:

I'll have to go pick up the mag. That color is awesome!

Back