• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic of JDM Headunit ?

Does anyone have a picture of the BACK of this unit. I want to get one but need to be positive my 6 disc will be compatible.

Thanks in Advance,
Matt

Who listens to the radio anyways...its 2008, if you dont own an iPOD then you dont deserve your NSX:biggrin:

I could care less about radio. My antenna is underneath the hole and gets like 50 percent of the reception it should.

I listen to CDs most of the time and my headunit has some deep scratches on the front and i was thinking might as well just get the JDM one. Already got the airbag....:biggrin:

Just want to make sure the CD changer is compatible before i blow like 300 bucks on it.

No pics????

I could care less about radio. My antenna is underneath the hole and gets like 50 percent of the reception it should.

I listen to CDs most of the time and my headunit has some deep scratches on the front and i was thinking might as well just get the JDM one. Already got the airbag....:biggrin:

Just want to make sure the CD changer is compatible before i blow like 300 bucks on it.

No pics????

It is compatible, just the wrong FM frequency range. I don't have pics, but I have put one in (and removed one). Most people tear them apart for the bezel, and tape deck door.

I believe if you purchase a European market radio the FM frequency range is slightly more-suited to North America.

Back