• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic request: Girls and NSX's :D

the red head is not from Florida trust me us florida boys can tell if a girl is from Boston, or Montana LOL

90% florida women all have a nice dark tan. if they are under the age of 30 LOL

Montana?! Hey now - some of the most beautiful women on earth are here... they're just bundled up 8 mos out of the year, but come summer time when we've got 90°+ temps, watch out!

...there are tanning salons on just about every corner though :wink:

Montana?! Hey now - some of the most beautiful women on earth are here... they're just bundled up 8 mos out of the year, but come summer time when we've got 90°+ temps, watch out!

...there are tanning salons on just about every corner though :wink:

We put out a ton on grade A list beautiful, Sexy women in TO. A lot of beautiful mixed race hotness here too given how multicultural TO is. FHM, Maxim, GQ have all commented on that... But I'm trying to go somewhere with scantily clad women year round brother not only 4 months.. ;D

934cf8d04bf311e39534125f71deab39_8.jpg

The truly HOT women in Toronto are all from Montreal and work in the "ballet" industry :biggrin:

We put out a ton on grade A list beautiful, Sexy women in TO. A lot of beautiful mixed race hotness here too given how multicultural TO is. FHM, Maxim, GQ have all commented on that... But I'm trying to go somewhere with scantily clad women year round brother not only 4 months.. ;D

...........hmmmm.....1 girl,1 trash can:eek:

Back