• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic request NSX with K&W V3 ride height

I've got ours set around 2" lower than stock, which allows me to drive around without cringing at what I might crunch going up driveways and whatnot.
The front fenders are Cantrell Concepts 30mm wider units, which gives it a different profile compared to stock.
I have about a 1/4" rake, with the front being lower than the rear.....although the wider front fenders might make it appear otherwise.

Brian

IMG_1301 by NSXbrian, on Flickr

What color is that? thats not black that's cody's car which is a matt black lovefab midnight pearl color! :biggrin:

Are you saying that's yours? And also that's not the cantrell concepts front bumper either...........

Here's mine with KW V3's:

IMG_0866w.jpg

Last edited:
What color is that? thats not black that's cody's car which is a matt black lovefab midnight pearl color! :biggrin:

Are you saying that's yours? And also that's not the cantrell concepts front bumper either...........
We got the car from Cody a couple years ago.....he has a new 'shop' car that he'll hopefully be campaigning at Pike's Peak next year.
It's the Downforce front end mated to the CC fenders, and yes it's Midnight Pearl with a satin clearcoat.
We took the car to Vegas for NSXPO 2010 and since then had the nose and tail panels repainted to take care of some stone chips as well as to match a bit better.

Brian

Back