• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of my car on a beautiful Vancouver day

I had just finished putting on my sideskirts and thought to snap off a few pictures,and share them with you guys.
Stacy

Attachments

• my shop2.jpg
    my shop2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 2,823
  • my shop1.jpg
    my shop1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 1,757
  • My shop.jpg
    My shop.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 2,429
Wow. How the hell do you get that thing up driveways and the like?

I have only driven it once,IN THE WHOLE YEAR !!!
I have been to busy with these sideskirts and other projects with this car.
When I had it at home I just drove up the driveway on an angle.I just can't bring myself to lift it up,I like it too much this low!!!
It actually has quite a bit of clearance,the skirts are pretty much same size as stock ones,and the front lip,well I guess I will get to know my paint guy a little bit better,LOL !
Stacy

car looks great man, love the new skirts :biggrin:
now all you need to do is get those scissor doors on your nsx too LOL

Beautiful. Clean, clear colour, & crisp rims. Yellow at it's finest. :) Although it looks like you could lower the front a couple more millimeter's. ;)

edit: Oops! I mean "Spa Yellow Pearl at it's finest". :D

I agree with Ken, (D'Ecosse) that these skirts look so good that if Acura made them, they would look just like this. I really like them and was just speaking to Ken about them today.

It was a customers car,we just installed the doors.For Lambo doors that kit is awesome.It is made by LSDdoors.Unfortunately for those who want to do the doors on an Nsx,they aren't available through them.We also have done Hummers,300c,magnums and sl 500's.
Stacy

stacy'snsx said:
It was a customers car,we just installed the doors.For Lambo doors that kit is awesome.It is made by LSDdoors.Unfortunately for those who want to do the doors on an Nsx,they aren't available through them.We also have done Hummers,300c,magnums and sl 500's.
Stacy

Nice car man. I saw your work on Steve's car a few days ago. Awesome.

The car looks sweet. I just recently relocated to Vancouver. Might have to use your services if I can find a decent NSX somewhere (and if the wife lets me).

Big hello to D'Ecosse. :smile:

i can't wait to get mine done this weekend!!! thanks again for making some time to mount these skirts on.

Rico

Here are a couple of close-ups for you.I will take some more soon.
NSX_V I am looking at yours and mackash's sets right now!!!
See you in the morning!!
Stacy

Attachments

• signature series9.jpg
    signature series9.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 884
  • signature series10.jpg
    signature series10.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 885
NSX_V said:
i can't wait to get mine done this weekend!!! thanks again for making some time to mount these skirts on.

Rico
Be SURE to take your camera along for some nice pics :wink: ... so EVERYONE can enjoy! :biggrin:

hey ncturnal.....are yur cars Black (the bad mr2) and did you get a bunch of work done by traffic jams in buford? if so i am the guy that gave you the deal on diamond audio stuff... whats up?

That was my car, yes. I parted that car out a couple of years ago, but all of the custom stuff is in my silver one now. I have two other black MR2s as well now.....still waiting on that NSX. :D Thanks for the Diamond Audio stuff....I love it. :D

Back