• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

pics of my new rims

Originally posted by madfast:
Thank you all for your kind comments. The shift knob is the same one that's available from the Zanardi NSX. Yes, I am looking for the center caps, my friend says he can get it for $25 each or so. if anybody else got it cheaper pls email me at [email protected] oh, I got the rims from www.forperformance.com take care guys!

Hey madfast
Did you get the center caps for your GT-P yet? I need some too. Can you let me know where to get em. Thx! BTW, nice rims.
-Yvonne

yvonne,
I never heard back from my friend. but the cheapest I've found is $30 a piece. I am still shopping. I'll let you know when I find the right price heheheh. Choy kien

Hey,

I just ordered a set of GT-C's and they only gave me a silver and gunmetal option. I just noticed they have a spark silver and mercury silver and I cant seem to tell the diference on the Rays web page. Has anyone seen the difference in volk silver colors. Is there a default silver color? Because most places only carry a silver or gunmetal. I have emailed the place I bought it from, and was hoping someone here could give me some better input. Thanks in advance.

asiangirl,
yes I am am.
smile.gif

Back