• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of NEW NSX

Here is my new Berlina Black dream car. It was a beautiful 70 + degree day in Glendale, Az so I decided to give the car its first wash. I will post new pics in a week or so when the personalized plates and new rims are added. :biggrin:

MyNSX011.jpg

MyNSX019.jpg

MyNSX003.jpg

Looks really nice. Hopefully you won't get any tickets for the tinted windows. It that a tint bar at the top of the windshield?

Very nice ride and I'm very jealous when I read the threads from nice weather states during this time of year. :biggrin:

Hi PLYTME,

VERY NICE! I think your car looks fantastic ... and I think the rims are fine, though it sounds like your replacing them soon.

As a new owner - 2 weeks ago, I wish I had warm enough weather to wash & drive mine, but it just isn't possible right now in The 'Nati.

ENJOY!!!

Hi OJ
I hope you missed the rain:eek: ....I was out in the rain today in my SL:eek: PM me if you want to get together....My red NSX needs a wash:smile: . Looks really nice!!!!:smile: Did you get the video from our drive to Tucson done?

Don

Very nice. Isnt it legal to tint your front windows in Arizona? My parents and sis used to live in Scottsdale, right off Bell and 60th. I miss that place :(.

Bat™

Oh, thats right, it is legal to tint windows in AZ. I was thinking the owner was from Glendale CA not AZ...my bad.

Congratulations OJ! I remember how amped you were on the PIMA drive about getting one soon... now you got it! KEWL!

-J

Back