• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of Steve's Black NSX (NSX 3.0)

Here are some really quick pics I took of Steve's car (NSX 3.0).

steve1.jpg

steve2.jpg

steve3.jpg

steve4.jpg

steve5.jpg

Very tastefully modded. Looks great.

I especially like the license plate frame....as I have the same. :wink:

synth19 you should post these pictures up on supraforums since they thought it looked better than Vrooom's car.

Just changed out the Eibach's to Neuspeed springs and it lowered it another 1/4 front and 1/2 inch back looks ten times better now. Never realized how high it looked until I saw these shots. Hey Synth I need a re-shoot ! :biggrin:

Just changed out the Eibach's to Neuspeed springs and it lowered it another 1/4 front and 1/2 inch back looks ten times better now. Never realized how high it looked until I saw these shots. Hey Synth I need a re-shoot ! :biggrin:

Anytime man! I remember you said you switched out your coils for the eibachs due to ride comfort. How is it with the Neuspeeds?

So far so good I really like the Koni-Neuspeed match. Only have about 40 miles on them but they seem great pretty much the same comfort as the Eibach's. The old coils were awesome on smooth roads but a tad harsh on rough ones. I was looking at a different brand but that deal fell through so this will do for now. Pretty sure the Neuspeed's and H&R's are the same spring.

Anytime man! I remember you said you switched out your coils for the eibachs due to ride comfort. How is it with the Neuspeeds?

Lovely car, Synth, your pics are as usual, awesome, but for some reason, they all are starting to look the same, no matter what car .. I can't point out why but they do.

Oscar

Thought I would toss in a shot with the Neuspeeds on now. First shot is with the Eibach's and second with the Neuspeeds my driveway is not the flatest surface but it's pretty noticable IMO.

Back