• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Picture Time

It was another perfect day in Southern California.... sorry East Coast guys! Waxed the NSX, took it for a drive and took some pictures.

Attachments

• DSC_0122_2.jpg
    DSC_0122_2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 313
  • DSC_0124.jpg
    DSC_0124.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC_0127_2.jpg
    DSC_0127_2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC_0130.jpg
    DSC_0130.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 259
^^^Hey now it was 60 and sunny today in Michigan. :wink: We had the LBBP out today as well. Nice pics BTW, very clean looking car.

I'm jealous... we are having heavy rain, thunder and lightning all day here in Tampa.
Beautiful pics...makes me want to take the top down and go for a drive.

Great pictures! Got to love LBBP...do you also have the Blue Interior? Would you mind posting pictures of the interior?

That car looks beautiful in the pics-very clean indeed. The 18/19 combo is a little big for my taste, but a clean car for sure.

Great pictures! Got to love LBBP...do you also have the Blue Interior? Would you mind posting pictures of the interior?

Thanks!

Yes it has blue interior. I'm having a new stereo installed this week. I will post pics of it when it is done.

Thanks!

Yes it has blue interior. I'm having a new stereo installed this week. I will post pics of it when it is done.

Hi

If you can take as many pictures as you can as you are getting it installed it would be nice of you.

I will get going on my stereo some time in the future. And I try do collect as much info as I can so I get the best installment as I can.

TIA

Regards

Back