• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pictures don't lie...

Very Sad... :frown:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="370" wmode="transparent" data="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=da1_1181821041"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=da1_1181821041"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="quality" value="high"></object>

Meth is just nasty shit.

One of my favorite shows on TV is intervention. I personally think we should make every student in America (beginning in jr. high) watch that show to see how jacked up your life can turn out when you start fooling around with that crap.

I think it tricks your mind that you have stuff on your face and all over your body and you keep scratching it and scratching it even though theres nothing there.

One of my favorite shows on TV is intervention. I personally think we should make every student in America (beginning in jr. high) watch that show to see how jacked up your life can turn out when you start fooling around with that crap.

Agree. That show is a great weapon against ignorance.

Someone needs to find out what is in that shit that makes your hair grow back...watch the video again, millions to be made if the hair growth part can be seperated from the life shattering part of the drug!

Shifty, not arguing with you one bit, meth is nasty stuff, but I think this brings us back to the whole argument of what's really the cause of addiction? It's like with guns. Stupid people who do stupid things with guns give guns and responsible firearms owners a bad rep. We could find similar before/after pics of people who are excessive drinkers, smokers, etc..... In the end people just need to be responsible and control themselves. I think it really is that easy :wink:

Shifty, not arguing with you one bit, meth is nasty stuff, but I think this brings us back to the whole argument of what's really the cause of addiction? It's like with guns. Stupid people who do stupid things with guns give guns and responsible firearms owners a bad rep. We could find similar before/after pics of people who are excessive drinkers, smokers, etc..... In the end people just need to be responsible and control themselves. I think it really is that easy :wink:

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't meth get addictive beyond control?:confused:

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't meth get addictive beyond control?:confused:

Ya, It is the most addictive soul taking drug. To get off of it people have to do different drugs like Coke, Heroin, Speed Etc. Once they get addicted to one of those theyll stop doing meth, but do that drug which is really bad as well. Once you get addicted to meth theres little chance of breaking the drug habit. It just takes your soul.

I used to go out with this gal that perfect top to bottom. Her abs were unreal. I noticed one day some of her teeth were kinda yellowish, like a not so natural yellowish gray color. She mentioned doing meth at the time and the talk about drug use was just a huge turnoff so I stopped returning her calls. I could sense the drama to come.

About 2 years later, I was with my friends at a restaurant. This chubby kinda acne scarred gal runs up to me and hugs me. It was the same gal, almost completely unrecognizable from who she was before. She stopped the meth and just gained a ton of weight. Her teeth were just nasty looking. This once trophy girl was quite honestly embarrassing to be near. One of my friends at least knew her when she was hot and cleared the air with my other friends and if he didn't, they woulda though I was the one that was smoking crack.

I saw what meth did to her and I would not wish that on my worst enemy...

This guy actually looks pretty cool.

untitled1yo2.jpg

attachment.php

Now that's Scary!!!

She actually looks like one of the Simpson's characters. lol.

I watch those documentaries on HBO, TLC, and National Geographic about Meth, and holy $hit is that a nasty drug. But on the flipside, there seems to be a lot of money to be made in the manufacturing of it.

Thank god I've never been addicted to anything...

I used to go out with this gal that perfect top to bottom. Her abs were unreal. I noticed one day some of her teeth were kinda yellowish, like a not so natural yellowish gray color. She mentioned doing meth at the time and the talk about drug use was just a huge turnoff so I stopped returning her calls. I could sense the drama to come.

About 2 years later, I was with my friends at a restaurant. This chubby kinda acne scarred gal runs up to me and hugs me. It was the same gal, almost completely unrecognizable from who she was before. She stopped the meth and just gained a ton of weight. Her teeth were just nasty looking. This once trophy girl was quite honestly embarrassing to be near. One of my friends at least knew her when she was hot and cleared the air with my other friends and if he didn't, they woulda though I was the one that was smoking crack.

I saw what meth did to her and I would not wish that on my worst enemy...

That's interesting, I had a similar situation. An ex moved from Boston out to the coast in southern Cali, a few years later I got in touch with her while in LA and she invited me to stay with her (I was staying on the floor in my friend's studio apt, she had a 4BR 2 blocks from the beach). I knew I was in for interesting times when I heard her screaming at someone when I pulled up and this guy comes out of the house carrying a bunch of stuff and tells me 'good luck, she's a nutcase'. Turns out she was in the process of throwing out her boyfriend and when she greeted me at the door, DAMN.... HOT! Abs just like you said too!! It wasn't long before she mentioned how she was supposed to leave for Hawaii in 2 days with her boyfriend, but now she doesn't know what she's going to do. I said hey, I pay for the hotel, you pay for my ticket. Hawaii with a hot chick, sweet!!! (This was before the airlines were too particular about who they let on planes and were rather lax with IDs so I just used her boyfriend's ticket).

That evening, she broke out the meth (and mentioned the guy she just threw out was a dealer).... I'd never been exposed to hard drugs and was sort of freaked out, not to mention the thought she'd try to bring that crap on the plane!!!! She promised not to take it with her (though I didn't necessarily believe that), and this was 7 or 8 days away from drugs for her, I figured it would be a good opportunity to help her break the habit. The Hawaii trip was miserable when I was around her, she was depressed and didn't want to do anything, then she'd want to go find some meth, but toward the last couple of days she started to perk up. We got back to LA a week later, I stayed with her another week, she went out a lot and didn't come home sometimes until 8 or 9am, so I assumed she was back into it.

Jump ahead a few years, she moves back to Boston, lands a job at a tech company, gets married, no more drugs, but.......... she has to have put on 75 lbs.

Last edited:

I agree to a point. I myself have gone through my bouts with addiction(NOT with meth :wink: ), and it was one of the worst times of my life. I also watched my older brother struggle with meth and nearly lost not only his wife and kids, but his life as well. I agree, with MOST forms of addiction, it is controllable to a certain point, and there are definitely opposite ends of the spectrum. But, I've known ALOT of drug users, hung out with my fair share, and never once have I EVER seen somebody on meth who hasn't gone completely downhill, and I have NEVER known anyone who does meth that doesn't LOOK like like they do meth. It is a VERY VERY sad drug. I understand that kids are curious, and kids want to experiment, and kids will be kids... BUT, I don't understand how adults after knowing the ramifications of the drug, still try it for the first time. Same goes with smoking. EVERYBODY knows what smoking does to you, why would you light up for the first time as an adult? :confused:

I agree to a point. I myself have gone through my bouts with addiction(NOT with meth :wink: ), and it was one of the worst times of my life. I also watched my older brother struggle with meth and nearly lost not only his wife and kids, but his life as well. I agree, with MOST forms of addiction, it is controllable to a certain point, and there are definitely opposite ends of the spectrum. But, I've known ALOT of drug users, hung out with my fair share, and never once have I EVER seen somebody on meth who hasn't gone completely downhill, and I have NEVER known anyone who does meth that doesn't LOOK like like they do meth. It is a VERY VERY sad drug. I understand that kids are curious, and kids want to experiment, and kids will be kids... BUT, I don't understand how adults after knowing the ramifications of the drug, still try it for the first time. Same goes with smoking. EVERYBODY knows what smoking does to you, why would you light up for the first time as an adult? :confused:

Good points well made. I have stuggled with gambling addiction in my darker moments and whilst will power is the answer it isn't that easy just to say pull yourself together or the like. Having said that that drug looks bloody horrible...luckily we don't have a problem in the UK with it (yet)!

Good points well made. I have stuggled with gambling addiction in my darker moments and whilst will power is the answer it isn't that easy just to say pull yourself together or the like. Having said that that drug looks bloody horrible...luckily we don't have a problem in the UK with it (yet)!

I smell a business opportunity!

That's interesting, I had a similar situation. An ex moved from Boston out to the coast in southern Cali, a few years later I got in touch with her while in LA and she invited me to stay with her (I was staying on the floor in my friend's studio apt, she had a 4BR 2 blocks from the beach). I knew I was in for interesting times when I heard her screaming at someone when I pulled up and this guy comes out of the house carrying a bunch of stuff and tells me 'good luck, she's a nutcase'. Turns out she was in the process of throwing out her boyfriend and when she greeted me at the door, DAMN.... HOT! Abs just like you said too!! It wasn't long before she mentioned how she was supposed to leave for Hawaii in 2 days with her boyfriend, but now she doesn't know what she's going to do. I said hey, I pay for the hotel, you pay for my ticket. Hawaii with a hot chick, sweet!!! (This was before the airlines were too particular about who they let on planes and were rather lax with IDs so I just used her boyfriend's ticket).

That evening, she broke out the meth (and mentioned the guy she just threw out was a dealer).... I'd never been exposed to hard drugs and was sort of freaked out, not to mention the thought she'd try to bring that crap on the plane!!!! She promised not to take it with her (though I didn't necessarily believe that), and this was 7 or 8 days away from drugs for her, I figured it would be a good opportunity to help her break the habit. The Hawaii trip was miserable when I was around her, she was depressed and didn't want to do anything, then she'd want to go find some meth, but toward the last couple of days she started to perk up. We got back to LA a week later, I stayed with her another week, she went out a lot and didn't come home sometimes until 8 or 9am, so I assumed she was back into it.

Jump ahead a few years, she moves back to Boston, lands a job at a tech company, gets married, no more drugs, but.......... she has to have put on 75 lbs.

You left out the most important detail... did ja hit it? :biggrin: lol

Back