• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pix!!

Agree- Will, do NOT drive it in any sort of wet with those rears. Far too many new NSX owners have wrecked their cars after just a few days because of the dreaded snap oversteer.

The only place the car is going with those tires is straight to the dealership for state inspection and new rears. They were just delivered to the dealer today, the car goes there tomorrow. It'll prolly be raining tomorrow, but I think I can keep it together long enough to make the 5 mile trip safely :smile:.

I'm about to get new rears as well. I have Potenza RE 010's on the front that are pretty much new, so my rears will likely be RE 010's as well, or a similar Bridgestone so the sidewalls do not look mismatched.

Congrats, honcho loved that thing and I still can't beleuve he sold it. That interior is worth keeping cause it's so nice.

Congrats, honcho loved that thing and I still can't beleuve he sold it. That interior is worth keeping cause it's so nice.
Thanks! I can't believe I got so lucky to get it. Everything about this car is so nice. And yeah, other than continuing with the things Honcho had in the works, I'm gonna be keeping it as it is. I love the stock look, and really, Honda's whole vision for the car. The fact that this one has so many goodies and still looks so stock is awesome.

Congratulations on your purchase! Excellent choice in color :cool:
Thanks! GPW would have been my first choice, almost all my other cars have been white, but when a car this good comes on the market, you don't quibble about such things. BB was a close second choice, there's just an elegance about it, so I still made out pretty good :smile:.

Congrats!!!!

Congrats! Beautiful NSX you have there ... Enjoy!:biggrin:

Congrats! Post some videos of the exhaust, please! :)

I tried to get something worth posting this weekend but it didn't come out as well as the video Honcho posted back in November. That's in his exhaust thread here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/180865-Fujitsubo-Super-Ti-Exhaust - last page. After having it for two weeks, I can't find a superlative for it that hasn't already been used, there's nothing I can add to the discussion except perhaps this:

Attachments

• thumbsUp.jpg
    thumbsUp.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 74
Back