• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Planning "drive race car" track event May 5th or 6th

I recently came across an outfit that provides track prepared race cars for you to drive. Here is a link to their website...

http://www.wmotorsportsllc.com/

May 5th or 6th
AutoClub Speedway (inside track road course- the fun part)

One of these open cockpit and open-wheeled cars ran a sub 1:40 time at Willow Springs, so that proves they go pretty fast. The amount of track time that comes with their standard package almost sounds too good to be true. If I get a group of 4 or more, I was promised a $50 discount taking the price down to $450- a bargain!

Although I will need to tally the coinage in my piggybank, I plan on going- an early birthday present. Please PM me for details.

PS. I may be able to use club funds for NSXCA members and offer an additional discount if enough members express interest in going. Gentlemen, start your engines!

Steve

Sorry, but I have a schedule conflict and cannot attend. Their schedule includes being at this venue again in August, October, and November. I will repost and target October, as the weather is much better that month. I am assured to get the $450 pricing.

Back