• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Please read...RE: Hoehn Acura meet 5/31

Well I have some good news and bad news. Lets start with the bad news...the meet will not happen on 5/31. Reason management do not want to host an event on the last weekend of the month, also word has gotten out to our regional manager and he wants some input on the event. For those of you who were planning on coming over...looks like we will have to delay this a bit. We will have to work on a new date that will work for everybody. The good news is the parts manager, service manager, sales manager, regional manager and comptech reps are all involved so it looks like the meet will be much better than last time...as soon as a new date can be confirmed I will let you all know. I welcome your input...thanks in advance.

justinjsw said:
The good news is the parts manager, service manager, sales manager, regional manager and comptech reps are all involved so it looks like the meet will be much better than last time...as soon as a new date can be confirmed I will let you all know. I welcome your input...thanks in advance.
In June, I can only make this event if it occurs on the 21st or 22nd, which is still towards the end of the month. All other weekends I already have commitments that were pre-planned far in advance and cannot be changed.

June and July have ended up being real busy for me. The weekend of June 14 is about the only free weekend that I've got. Hope it falls on that one.

Change of plans???

Actually the 31st will be one of the only weekends that I can make it. How about if we do the run backwards this time?

We can start south on the 5 picking up our SD brethern on the way down working our way back through Palomar Mt. then Warner springs then Back over the Ortega and we could end up somewhere in San Juan, Dana Point or maybe even MV Acura might want to host us.

Just a thought, what do you guys think?

Re: Change of plans???

Paul65K said:
Actually the 31st will be one of the only weekends that I can make it. How about if we do the run backwards this time?
Just a thought, what do you guys think?
Sounds good to me, it would be totally different running it backwards. I'm in!

???Is anybody else in on this :) or is it a dead fish :( for a drive only the 31st???

depends on if my wheels are back from the repair shop by then.
i guess i could cruise in the lexus. or drive there and ride shotgun with someone.