• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Portland area NSX Drive

Hey Folks,

A few of us are planning a local owners NSX drive for Saturday, June 16th. Meeting in Boring, OR (South of Gresham) and driving over Mt. Hood to enjoy some twisty roads, looping back to the Dalles and returning via more twisty roads to the Portland area by around 4PM. Meeting at the Red Apple restaurant in Boring at 0800 for breakfast or 0900 ready to drive. (gassed up)

PM me if you are not already on the group Email list. Looking forward to seeing everyone and maybe some new owners!

Mark

Hi Mark,

I hate to miss it. I'm going to be out of town. Post some pics of all the NSXs if you get a chance.

Pankaj.

That is a great drive! And I would drive all the way down there to drive it if I didn't have to work that day. I need to find more people that get weekdays off for midweek drives.

Hey Folks,

A few of us are planning a local owners NSX drive for Saturday, June 16th. Meeting in Boring, OR (South of Gresham) and driving over Mt. Hood to enjoy some twisty roads, looping back to the Dalles and returning via more twisty roads to the Portland area by around 4PM. Meeting at the Red Apple restaurant in Boring at 0800 for breakfast or 0900 ready to drive. (gassed up)

PM me if you are not already on the group Email list. Looking forward to seeing everyone and maybe some new owners!

Mark

Is the town really named Boring lol? But yeah driving to oregon is fun.

I will be occasionally working in Portland (like I am right now) and would like to meet some of you at some point. When I am here, its usually late Sunday - Thursday mid afternoon.

Just spotted a beautiful '91-'93 silver w/polished wheels about 1.5 miles from PDX while putting gas in the rental. I'm on my way back to MI.

I forgot how stunning the original silver looks in person.

It's a sunny day in Beaverton and I am hopeful that tomorrow will bring more of the same. FWIW my Weatherbug App says sun in the afternoon on Saturday.

Any Portland area Primers interested in taking advantage of this rare, (potentially) sunny weather?

Matt

Back