• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Portland International Raceway Pictures

Here's the collection of pictures I took a the informal meeting of some local NSXers in the Portland/Vancouver area.

View

View

View

View

View

View

View

------------------
Hal Jones
Lake Oswego, Oregon
95T Blk\Blk SportShift

[This message has been edited by hejo (edited 29 November 2000).]

I'm not sure but the guy who owns it only uses it to drive to the track. Maybe he found a wall at some point.

Hi HEJO
Great pics. Would you happen to know if the
hood on the top red one is a dali racing hood
im still trying to figure out if i want his
one or two scoop hood.I havent seen either in person
thanks
Paul M

When did you guys go to PIR? I'd like to list it in the "Events" section if you don't mind.

Paul,
That's a Dali single scoop on my car. Take a close look--it's lumpy. I like the look, but would not have bought it myself (it was done by the previous owner) given the quality and the fact that the spare had to be removed.

------------------
Red (w/ red top) '91. Comptech Supercharger. RM headers. Comptech exhaust. Short ratio gears. Ring and Pinion swap. RM racing suspension. 18/17 wheels/tires.

Originally posted by Lud:
When did you guys go to PIR? I'd like to list it in the "Events" section if you don't mind.

Gee I've been traveling so much time seems to be flying by. I think that was October 7th. BMW event. There was also an Alfa Romeo Event on the on the 15th. It could have been that as well. Maybe Multisync23 knows.

------------------
Hal Jones
Lake Oswego, Oregon
95T Blk\Blk SportShift

There are other pics of this car on the photopoint site that show it from a low front angle.(when the thread first started, there were some different pics posted) There are pieces of the nose that should not be white....and you can see overspray.... was a poor job so it sticks out but the guy probably just uses it for track use so I guess it's ok.

Back