• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Portland January 14th, Saturday Dinner/Drive?

Hey everyone!

Let's see about starting off the new year up in the Rose City with a dinner on the 14th! If there is enough interest we could do a drive in the afternoon which winds up at the dinner location.

Maybe wind up at McMenamin's Rock Creek Tavern, warm up by their big fireplace and catch a burger! Plenty of fun and windy roads in the neighbor hood, pretty views even if the roads are wet and weather inclement.

Thought?

I would love to get some of the new folks to the area to come out and meet and greet, especially now as we are working up a proposal to bring 2007 NSXPO to Portland. Need to get an idea of the interest in making this happen.

Dave

Re: Portland January 14th, Saturday Dinner/Drive? January 21st?

Oopps! I was updating my calender and screwed up. I am out of town on the 14th, can folks do the 21st?

I was just about to say, the 14th is no good for me, heading to Vegas...

But the following weekend might work...and I love Portland, especially McMenamins...so I'd probably be down.

This looks great! Should be real fun if you guys can pull a whole convoy down here:biggrin:

Keep posting here for a head count and I will make arrangements...

Back