• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Possible NSX toy? Help please

Sorry, but this is the only picture I've been able to dig up of a (soon to be released?) Japanese Transformer set. Does anyone know if the number one toy is an NSX? It looks like it to me, but I can't tell.

pre385big.jpg

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

[This message has been edited by FuryNSX (edited 29 July 2002).]

Originally posted by ck:
Looks like a police car to me!
biggrin.gif

Actually, I have a police car NSX toy that has identical markings to the one on that Transformer (but mine doesn't transform). Can't tell from the small pic though.

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

Behold the power of zoom...

pre385zoom.jpg

Certainly looks like an NSX from the shape of the side window, doorhandle area, and rear glass.

The rest of the car is pretty washed out, but it looks about right.

Originally posted by aaronb:

It looks like an NSX to me. Is there anyone out there who can translate the packaging?

Aaron

It reads: "ROAD POLICE" under the NSX lookalike car. Now what does that mean, in REAL English (NOT in Japanized ENGURISH)?
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by bayareansx1999:
it must cost a fortune to get it shipped from singapore to the US. it will probably cost more than the buy price of $8 dollars.

The auction says the shipping cost anywhere in the world is six dollars.

I have no financial interest in trying to push this; I just thought it was interesting, since we had just been discussing one (and particularly since it has a clearer photo).

Back